Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Isn’t Awkward that Golovkin insists at 160? Seriously this is a joke...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
    He wants to fight Canelo.
    Most people think he's the best in the division.
    He already fought Canelo...twice. There's Charlo, Eubank, Saunders and Andrade. Look what happened when he fought Derevyanchenko

Comment

• Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
      He's either older or the same age as the guys people are asking him to fight.
      Well I am not saying they aren't although some (bivol,plant, benevidez) are younger. I just prefer guys with less mileage on them i.e not the kovalev or ggg of the world.

Comment

• Originally posted by megh50 View Post
        He already fought Canelo...twice. There's Charlo, Eubank, Saunders and Andrade. Look what happened when he fought Derevyanchenko
        Derevyanchenko.. Surprising how many people discounted him as a credible challenger. I you go back and watch the Jacobs fight it was clear this guy has skills and is a tough nut to crack.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
          Derevyanchenko.. Surprising how many people discounted him as a credible challenger. I you go back and watch the Jacobs fight it was clear this guy has skills and is a tough nut to crack.
          I was one of those people that discounted him. Whoops

Comment

• Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
            I was too even after I saw the Jacobs fight initially. About a week or so before the Golovkin fight I went back rewatched it and realized this guy was no joke. So really when I said I was surprised people slept on him that was a bit misleading. I guess that really means me also.. LOL

Comment

• Canelo will next jump up to HW and fight a 55 year old Tyson.

5 division champ!

Comment

• Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post

not as bad as you discounted Canelo

would you like some ketchup with that egg... ?

Comment

• Isn’t Awkward that Golovkin insists at 160? Seriously this is a joke...

he went to 164 to fight Fat Rolls doe

hey, wait... that doesn't count... Rolls is not 'anybody from 154-168'... Rolls is 'nobody from 154-168'

lil'G owes me a do-over

surely he should start thinking about legacy, look at the way Donaire and Pac are finishing their careers

how can his fans get used to having such low expectations lol

Comment

Working...
                  X