Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Isn’t Awkward that Golovkin insists at 160? Seriously this is a joke...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"GGG had a contract set to fight BJS in August of 2018 under the condition that the Canelo rematch fell through. Stop pretending GGG avoided him."

but i thought it was golovkins "dream to unify" too right?!?! so why did he chase a guy that threw a belt in the trash? oh thats right! money....so hes just like anyone else or guys you losers have trashed previously!

then he could have fought chenko and taken a belt...instead he fought vanes in hopes of fighting canelo again....

you guys changed your tune on him wanting to unify real quick once it suited your agenda...but you used it when he needed that "dream" to duck a legit threat

Comment

Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
      Ge, get it in your head he fought him twice recently.

jeez. Why doesnt boxing forum have a competence filter so I dont have to look at replies like this?
      Gee sorry I offended you by speaking the truth. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
        i dont care what age hopkins was when he moved up...golovkin wont even be around when hes 41 and hell never achieve 1/4 of what hopkins did when he moved up.....
        Fact is he moved up at a point where he was 4 years older than GGG. That's facts. Everything else is speculation because we don't know what's going to happen yet. What is with you and speculation man.
        you didnt debunk anything about ward...you made your own excuses and your own story about it....
        No I debunked every sorry excuse for an argument you made and you're still pissed off about it. You went from being reasonable to throwing a tantrum. Sorry I wasn't buying your story. The facts speak for themselves and they say you were wrong.
        if i need to find another hobby you do too...because every time i type youre there defending the lil g and pretending like nothing is ever his fault....just like the type of person that makes me dislike him....not once will you ever admit wrongdoing or a ***** in the armor of the almight....lol
        Once again, I've criticized GGG plenty. Just because I am not worshipping at the altar of Andre Ward it doesn't mean I never criticize GGG.

Andre Ward was never ducked by GGG. Get over it and over yourself buddy.

Comment

[QUOTE=Curt Henning;20170999]"GGG had a contract set to fight BJS in August of 2018 under the condition that the Canelo rematch fell through. Stop pretending GGG avoided him."
          but i thought it was golovkins "dream to unify" too right?!?! so why did he chase a guy that threw a belt in the trash? oh thats right! money....so hes just like anyone else or guys you losers have trashed previously!
          I take this to be your way of admitting you were wrong about GGG and BJS. I'll take it.
          then he could have fought chenko and taken a belt...instead he fought vanes in hopes of fighting canelo again....
          Oh **** off. You're not going to start on this nonsense as well. Sergei Derevychenko was not an option because he did not fit into the $1 million budget HBO offered for the fight. Sergei had already turned down 250k to fight Andrade and he wasn't going to take that to fight GGG when he could have just pushed for a purse bid.

you guys changed your tune on him wanting to unify real quick once it suited your agenda...but you used it when he needed that "dream" to duck a legit threat
          And he just fought the guy. Why are you still complaining? Get over yourself buddy. My god....you just have a hard on for spreading nonsense about GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
            "GGG had a contract set to fight BJS in August of 2018 under the condition that the Canelo rematch fell through. Stop pretending GGG avoided him."

that is exactly what happened

they used unification to justify poor opponent selection... but when Golovkin totally ignored a blatant opportunity to unify, the g-scrubs all looked the other way

Comment

Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
              Fact is he moved up at a point where he was 4 years older than GGG. That's facts. Everything else is speculation because we don't know what's going to happen yet. What is with you and speculation man.

No I debunked every sorry excuse for an argument you made and you're still pissed off about it. You went from being reasonable to throwing a tantrum. Sorry I wasn't buying your story. The facts speak for themselves and they say you were wrong.

Once again, I've criticized GGG plenty. Just because I am not worshipping at the altar of Andre Ward it doesn't mean I never criticize GGG.

Andre Ward was never ducked by GGG. Get over it and over yourself buddy.

you are a shlt-talking moron...

a shlt-talking golov-moron, to be exact

First...

Bullshltkin demanded 164, a weight that HE KNEW would kill the fight

Ward rejects 164 lb. catch-weight for Golovkin fight
              "Andre Ward and Gennady Golovkin have been in negotiations to set up a fight... Golovkin and his team are preventing this fight from happening... By accepting 168 with Carl Froch and Chavez Jr., but then demanding 164 with Ward – it’s their way of saying, ‘we don’t want to fight Andre Ward"
              http://thaboxingvoice.com/ward-rejec.../48092/?var=no

Second...

Bullshltkin refused that fight in 36 minutes flat...

Roc Nation: GGG's Team Turned Down Ward in 36 Minutes
              " We put an official offer on the table and we got a 'no' in 36 minutes.... The only way you respond in 36 minutes is if you had no intention of ever fighting this guy. That's what 36 minutes tells you. Because if they did had a desire to fight Andre, they would have responded with 'thank you for your offer, we're going to discuss this with our fighter and get back to you.' That's typically how it's done. You don't respond in 36 minutes."
              https://www.boxingscene.com/roc-nati...minutes--96761

Golovkin & Ward: Who Is Ducking Who?
              "Whatever you think of Golovkin the fighter, there is a serious mismatch here between his team’s words and their deeds, whereas judging Ward by his upcoming test next weekend, the reverse is true."
              https://www.thefightcity.com/golovki...ovalev-boxing/

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                Gee sorry I offended you by speaking the truth. LOL.
                my post says you lied and you still pretend.

just wow.

Comment

For a fighter who is "irrelevant" GGG sure get's a lot of hate.
                  You know the haters, trolls and critics won't retire when he does.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                    that is exactly what happened

they used unification to justify poor opponent selection... but when Golovkin totally ignored a blatant opportunity to unify, the g-scrubs all looked the other way
                    That is complete BS as usual coming from you. You should tone down your level of hysteria because it's likely Ward is about to sell his legacy off when he fights Canelo. You are going to need all your wits about you to justify the impending implosion of Ward's reputation.

Comment

• Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
                      my post says you lied and you still pretend.

just wow.
                      Yeah you can say anything you want and that's cool. This is a forum where debate can get rough. I would appreciate it though if you try to use some semblance of a rational argument.

Comment

Working...
                      X