Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Isn’t Awkward that Golovkin insists at 160? Seriously this is a joke...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
    of course a former WW beating a current LHW champion is his best win.

Who care if Canelo was a ww in his teenage you effing moron.

Canelo is not a natural WW.

I put you on ignore, I'm tired of moron like you.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
      Who care if Canelo was a ww in his teenage you effing moron.

Canelo is not a natural WW.

I put you on ignore, I'm tired of moron like you.
      must burn u bad,

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
        Yeah you can say anything you want and that's cool. This is a forum where debate can get rough. I would appreciate it though if you try to use some semblance of a rational argument.
        show me the irrational one.

Comment

• they used unification to justify poor opponent selection... but when Golovkin totally ignored a blatant opportunity to unify, the g-scrubs all looked the other way

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
          That is complete BS as usual coming from you. You should tone down your level of hysteria because it's likely Ward is about to sell his legacy off when he fights Canelo. You are going to need all your wits about you to justify the impending implosion of Ward's reputation.

that is exactly what happened Tony Baloney, and you were a main culprit you twat

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
            That is complete BS as usual coming from you. You should tone down your level of hysteria because it's likely Ward is about to sell his legacy off when he fights Canelo. You are going to need all your wits about you to justify the impending implosion of Ward's reputation.
            lol

according to 95 percent of you gggroupies wards reputation was that of a cheater and a fouler who needed hometown refs and decisions to prosper....

you all swore his name didn't carry any weight in boxing after his layoff and so lil g was justified in avoiding him

yall swore kov was robbed in the first one and then cheated in the 2nd

now him fighting canelo is going to "implode" some reputation? what rep?!?!? LOL....classic golovkin fan syndrome

Comment

• Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
              154 was not dead when Canelo left.
              160 was not dead the two times Canelo left.
              168 was not dead when Canelo went to 175.

There are a lot of quality guys under 175. No real need to move up unless you were worried that someone else would take Kovalev's belt first. That's the real reason why he challenged Kovalev. He wasn't going to last much longer as a champion.
              Nelo is soon to be 30. He can comfortably fight in multiple divs.....and he will. I don't see anyone beating him again anytime soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                Nelo is soon to be 30. He can comfortably fight in multiple divs.....and he will. I don't see anyone beating him again anytime soon.
                We'll see. Hopefully he'll fight people with less mileage on them.

Comment

• Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
                  We'll see. Hopefully he'll fight people with less mileage on them.
                  He's either older or the same age as the guys people are asking him to fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                    Does a fighter have to go up and down in the divisions to be a good fighter?
                    Not at all. I don't really respect moving divisions for no reason. The test is: Is the fighter the best in his division? The strength of the division adds or subtracts from the accolades.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                      Not at all. I don't really respect moving divisions for no reason. The test is: Is the fighter the best in his division? The strength of the division adds or subtracts from the accolades.
                      Great Post.
                      If I could Green K you I would.
                      I agree with what ya saying. 100%.

Comment

Working...
                      X