Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this enough evidence that Loma doesnt want Pac?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FredRekk View Post
    Manny cuts out the white rice and goes keto for one month and he steps on the scale at 135. Dude walks around at no more than 150 lbs.
    If Pacquiao could make 135 safely and actually wanted the fight it could be done. Fact is until he does something about it it's all talk. Pac does not want Lomachenko. Is he ducking him? No. But that fight doesnt make sense for anyone except casuals like yourself.

Call it a fantasy fight. Good fight but never is gonna happen.

Worse off fans like you make **** up to fit your agendas. I'm a pac fan too and even looking from his side this fight has NO UPSIDE for him. Killing himself to make 135 for a fight or fighting the best at 147.

Comment

Originally posted by R-Hand Southpaw View Post
      If Pacquiao could make 135 safely and actually wanted the fight it could be done. Fact is until he does something about it it's all talk. Pac does not want Lomachenko. Is he ducking him? No. But that fight doesnt make sense for anyone except casuals like yourself.

Call it a fantasy fight. Good fight but never is gonna happen.

Worse off fans like you make **** up to fit your agendas. I'm a pac fan too and even looking from his side this fight has NO UPSIDE for him. Killing himself to make 135 for a fight or fighting the best at 147.

What part of HE WALKS AROUND AT 150 doesn’t your moronic self not understand?

PAC KILLS LOMA.
      At 135, 140, and 147.

He would KNOCK LOMA’s HEAD OFF HIS SHOULDERS and RUIN LOMA CAREER.

That’s why the fight won’t be made!

Comment

Pacquiao's KO him. Make this fight happen at 140. Loma is fighting weak sauce oppositions. And his camp knew it.

Comment

Originally posted by CauliflowerEars View Post
          Man, don't be swayed by a propaganda video aimed to create some drama or controversy that is non-existent. This is not a story nor reflects what's happening in the fall of 2019.
          That video pieces together footage taken out of context over the course of Loma's whole career. Some of that footage is over 6 years old, if I'm not mistaken.

Point is it's a non-story and just someone pushing an agenda looking for views on a YouTube channel. There has been no question for years what route Loma is pursuing. He's concerned with becoming undisputed, and that's it. Anything else is just Fandom hoping to sow discord or cause controversy. It's not Loma, it's the Fandom talking.
          Great posts bro.
          It's refreshing to read someone's posts that uses rational thinking instead of biased opinions.
          I would green K you but I need to reset.
          Great work dude.
          I always will read what you have to say.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
            Loma tops out at 135 in my opinion. Many fighters are draining themselves 20, 30 or more pounds to make weight now. He likely walks around very close to his fighting weight. A jump to 140 or better would put him at a distinct disadvantage against naturally larger opponents.

I don't see Manny draining down to make 135, not for anyone.
            I think anyone with half a brain should know that Lomas ceiling is 135.
            He's already doing what Canelo is trying to do against Kova but Loma is beating all the belt holders in the division to try unify.
            I'm sure after he has unified he might be willing to go to 140 if it's a fight he really wants but nobody can knock what he's doing atm.

Comment

Working...
            X