Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this enough evidence that Loma doesnt want Pac?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this enough evidence that Loma doesnt want Pac?

this is not me taking a shot at loma so all my euros on here, dont attack me for this. but it's clear that loma doesnt want nothing to do with manny.

1. dont want to be the guy who made a name fighting and beating old legend.

2. dont want to fight manny because he's old and his career is over.

interviewer mention to loma that manny says he can still make 135lbs.

3. it's a good fight then, good chance it'll happen, and it'll be a pleasure to fight a legend...........

Lomachenko has been clear that 135 is his ceiling and that he doesnt want to fight Pac because hes old and in another division.

If Pac could make 135 then the fight could be made but Pac cant so it wont. Same goes with Inoue. Lomachenko probably cant make 126 anymore so the fight would be at 130 but Inoue wont be able to make that weight. So that fight probably wont happen either.

It is what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by R-Hand Southpaw View Post
      Lomachenko has been clear that 135 is his ceiling and that he doesnt want to fight Pac because hes old and in another division.

If Pac could make 135 then the fight could be made but Pac cant so it wont. Same goes with Inoue. Lomachenko probably cant make 126 anymore so the fight would be at 130 but Inoue wont be able to make that weight. So that fight probably wont happen either.

It is what it is.
      so he's contradicting himself then. when asked to fight manny at a higher weight, he says that he doesnt want to be the guy to make a name fighting old legend and that manny's career is over. then when mention about a fight with manny at 135, now it's possible and it'll be a pleasure for him to fight a legend...

Comment

Loma needs to quit *****footing around. Either go undisputed or fight legends for ffs.

Comment

Loma pulled up ancient and 2 divisions smaller Rigo but refuses to go for legacy against a streaking hot Pacquiao!

Beating Pacman is bigger than unifying 135!

It’s simple, him and his pops know that even if Pacman could make 135 healthy they still wouldn’t take it and it’s not because of age but it’s because Pacman would have every advantage except youth and height!

Giving Pacman advantages in power and speed alone is doomsday for guys at 135!

Let’s put this fantasy fight to bed and focus on the real fights like Pacquiao vs Danny Garcia or Lomachenko vs Haney

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
            this is not me taking a shot at loma so all my euros on here, dont attack me for this. but it's clear that loma doesnt want nothing to do with manny.

1. dont want to be the guy who made a name fighting and beating old legend
            2. dont want to fight manny because he's old and his career is over.
            interviewer mention to loma that manny says he can still make 135lbs.
            3. it's a good fight then, good chance it'll happen, and it'll be a pleasure to fight a legend...........
            Really, I don't care if Lomachenko fights Manny or not. What he's doing in the LW Division, I think is good for boxing and I'll respect whatever the man chooses to do.
            You could be 100% correct, but I really don't think it makes that much of a difference.

But let me explain a little something about these YouTube videos that get made (that you prob already know).
            Credit to the guy that took the time to piece all that together, edit, and add some narration. I can appreciate the effort that takes. In reality though, he's just a fan like guys on NSB, with an opinion and an agenda (which he is totally entitled to). Most of the time, people start with an agenda, then present their case based entirely upon supporting and proving their preferred opinions. Objectivity is not the goal. Fair enough ?
            So that video is a pretty common journalistic practice of putting together various clips and reports, from various points over a relatively lengthy time period, while generally leaving out the initial premise or context of the original interviews or questions posed. So if I try hard enough, use some creativity, and put in the work, I can edit a piece to favor my perspective, especially when the material/footage is plentiful.

Either way, I just don't think it matters that much. Does Loma not want PacMan's smoke ? Is Loma ducking Manny ? I dunno, but I assume he's doing what he thinks is best for his career and family. Loma/Pacquiao would be a major fight, but there are other great fights out there for Loma, imo. Jumping divisions to fight big names is one route to go, but it's not the only route.

I'm sure if you spoke Ukranian (or whatever his native tongue is), you would understand much better what his thoughts and approach are. If you were to sit down face to face, I'm sure he could explain what truth there is in that video, and what is being taken out of context or presented inaccurately.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
              Loma needs to quit *****footing around. Either go undisputed or fight legends for ffs.
              Man, don't be swayed by a propaganda video aimed to create some drama or controversy that is non-existent. This is not a story nor reflects what's happening in the fall of 2019.
              That video pieces together footage taken out of context over the course of Loma's whole career. Some of that footage is over 6 years old, if I'm not mistaken.

Point is it's a non-story and just someone pushing an agenda looking for views on a YouTube channel. There has been no question for years what route Loma is pursuing. He's concerned with becoming undisputed, and that's it. Anything else is just Fandom hoping to sow discord or cause controversy. It's not Loma, it's the Fandom talking.

Comment

Loma tops out at 135 in my opinion. Many fighters are draining themselves 20, 30 or more pounds to make weight now. He likely walks around very close to his fighting weight. A jump to 140 or better would put him at a distinct disadvantage against naturally larger opponents.

I don't see Manny draining down to make 135, not for anyone.

Comment

Loma/Pac is pointless at this point. The sport is better off if Manny unifies the ww division and Loma unifies the LW division. If they both do that then maybe look at making this fight.

IMO we need less of these type of fights and more fights within a division.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    Loma/Pac is pointless at this point. The sport is better off if Manny unifies the ww division and Loma unifies the LW division. If they both do that then maybe look at making this fight.

IMO we need less of these type of fights and more fights within a division.
                    Yup! there's great fights for Loma at 130 and 135, and there's great fights for Pac at 147 (and 140 if he wants)

**** less is more, more is more!

Comment

Working...
                    X