No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Wilder-Ortiz, GGG-Derevyachenko, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
    Wrong guy man. I've never said Breadman was a Canelo hater.
    I said he's biased as fucc when it comes to hyping up black fighters and comparing black fighters with Canelo as you can see by him saying Charlo has one of the best chins in boxing and saying he's one of the best punchers in boxing...
    Now I'm not saying Charlo isn't either of those but how can anyone say he is when we just haven't seen it????
    And Breadman saying Canelo has a great chance of being fighter of the decade if he beats kovalev well i agree with him... I agree its a close race between Canelo, and Floyd. And i wouldn't be mad if either of them won....
    I also think Ward, pacquiao and Loma should be considered...
    well I remember you ranting how bread was biased against Canelo and Mexicans because he said that he suspected for a while that Canelo was using PEDs. As gar as chrkos chin, not sure how he's proven he's had a great chin. Only thing I can think of is bread thinks j rock can really crack, (since he dropped Hurd) and Charlo ate his punches. Otherwise I have no clue.

Comment

Pacman is one of the best but he has no business in the running for "fighter of the decade"...

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        Cotto was ranked P4P #9 at the time and was the man who beat the man-gimp. I’ll be honest I took Sergio but once saw him gimping I knew I was FUKED!

GGG was P4P#1-3 both times. And Canelo fought him his 3rd fight at MW.

Kov. Is a current Legit LHW ranked by MOST top #3 and Boxingrec P4P top #18.

Prime Trout off a CAREER high win.

The always tough Lara.

But failed a PED test. Which is huge!!! And Lost to Floyd but soo what who doesn’t?

And just think now even 30 yet...

Who would you put as fighter of the decade?? I hope not Loma or Crawford who know one knew about until the last 3-5 years.

Floyd retired in 2015 and his best wins are PAC, Maidana, Canelo, Cotto. Not bad

Ward retired for a few years best wins should be 1-1 Kov. But moved up and fought him 2-3 fight at LHW. Froch, Dawson, Abraham. Not bad but really inactive.
        didn't say those 3 wins weren't or won't be significant, but I think we can all agree that Cotto, ggg and Kovalev had all seen better days by the time Canelo faced them. Unless you're Hopkins, you're not the same fighter at 36 anymore. That applies to all sports but especially boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by UNBANNED View Post
          Here you go, retard:

Bread’s Response: I think Jrock’s win was one of the best in the division since 2010.

He goes on to compare J-Rock over Hurd in the SAME LEAGUE as:
          • Floyd over Canelo
          • JMM Pac 4
          • Canelo over GGG
          • Ward over Kovalev
          • Rigo over Donaire

The wins I stated stand out to me historically. But Jrock over Hurd is hovering somewhere after those.

Be serious. Good win, but neither fighter is remotely accomplished to ANY of Cotto, Sergio, JMM, Floyd, Manny, Ward, Kovalev, Rigo, Donaire, etc.

Those are ATGs. Neither J-Rock or Hurd are even good champions today (yet).

https://www.boxingscene.com/daily-br...e-more--139347

You gonna suck my dick now boy?
          That's a bit weird

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
            well I remember you ranting how bread was biased against Canelo and Mexicans because he said that he suspected for a while that Canelo was using PEDs. As gar as chrkos chin, not sure how he's proven he's had a great chin. Only thing I can think of is bread thinks j rock can really crack, (since he dropped Hurd) and Charlo ate his punches. Otherwise I have no clue.
            I never said Breadman waa biased against all Mexicans. Just Canelo.
            And I'm also wondering why he's swinging off Charlo's nutts like George of the jungle....
            Charlos chin has never really been tested and he's never knocked out or even fought an A level fighter so how the fucc is he gonna say Charlo has a great chin or that he's one of the strongest punchers in all of Boxing.... WTF???

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
              I never said Breadman waa biased against all Mexicans. Just Canelo.
              And I'm also wondering why he's swinging off Charlo's nutts like George of the jungle....
              Charlos chin has never really been tested and he's never knocked out or even fought an A level fighter so how the fucc is he gonna say Charlo has a great chin or that he's one of the strongest punchers in all of Boxing.... WTF???
              All over the place

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                didn't say those 3 wins weren't or won't be significant, but I think we can all agree that Cotto, ggg and Kovalev had all seen better days by the time Canelo faced them. Unless you're Hopkins, you're not the same fighter at 36 anymore. That applies to all sports but especially boxing.
                It think I wrote almost the same thing you did and was blasted to say when “old” was lol.. But with these Euro’s and Asians going pro close to 30 and looking GREAT?? I STFU

Biev is 34 other homeboy was like 32?
                Last edited by Shadoww702; 10-19-2019, 11:38 AM.

Comment

I loved the technical question about pointing the shoulder, how to define balance, etc.

Good answers to stuff I've wondered about as well. Like whether or not the rear heel should be raised at all times.

I hope he gets more questions like that in the future.

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
                  That first guy to write in lost all credibility about his perspective on the Oscar vs Tito fight when he said that he can't believe that mayweather sr advised Oscar to run. Anyone who knows boxing knows alcazar was Oscar's trainer at that time and that mayweather sr didn't come on until after Oscar lost to mosley.
                  Actually, Gil Clancy was brought in to be head trainer for that fight. Alcazar was the assistant.

LOL at that guy, though. "Floyd Sr advised Oscar to run against Tito."

It's best to nip dumb myths like that in the bud. Before they spread any further.

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainWalrus View Post
                    All over the place
                    Your one sentence critics are getting old? Google that RTARD

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                      I loved the technical question about pointing the shoulder, how to define balance, etc.

Good answers to stuff I've wondered about as well. Like whether or not the rear heel should be raised at all times.

I hope he gets more questions like that in the future.

Actually, Gil Clancy was brought in to be head trainer for that fight. Alcazar was the assistant.

LOL at that guy, though. "Floyd Sr advised Oscar to run against Tito."

It's best to nip dumb myths like that in the bud. Before they spread any further.
                      And Tito Trinidad's white trinks were a BLOODY mess!!! Oscar won that fight by 8 rounds EASILY??? Need a link and explain your rounds before 8 that Trinidad won??? I would LOVE to see you justify that???

it's best to nip dumb cards like that in the bud. Before they spread any further.

Comment

Working...
                      X