Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Beterbiev Drops Gvozdyk Three Times, Stops Him in Tenth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man I know everyone likes to think less of Kov these days since the ward fights even tho he destroyed his one other defeat in a rematch but imo the beterbiev vs kovalev fight has to happen. They are only 2 years apart age. Imo even if canelo wins that’s a fight that must happen and I actually think kov could win.

It’s literally the biggest rivalry in boxing no one talks about cause beterbiev was always the Russian golden child picked for the Olympic s etc and kovalev always was overlooked. I really hope things work out and we get to see that fight before kov gets too old. I guess we’ll see how he does against canelo

Comment

• I'm very glad that I went to this fight and watched it live. It was a brutal affair with both landing some wicked power punches. Gvozdyk taking Beterbiev's best until his body couldn't anymore and he wilted. I was pretty surprised at how many Ukrainians were in the arena. Great atmosphere for a fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
        Always a good day when one of Teddy Atlas fighters gets whooped
        Teddy the genius who claims to have intimidated Mike Tyson and whose few fighters almost always lose

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          I bet Canelo called in a double order of that steak he ate before the ggg rematch while he was watching this fight because he will need it to deal with this guys power.
          Canelo never seems to be much troubled by anyone's punches tbh. GGG gave him some trouble but it wasn't like he was dropped.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
            Man I know everyone likes to think less of Kov these days since the ward fights even tho he destroyed his one other defeat in a rematch but imo the beterbiev vs kovalev fight has to happen. They are only 2 years apart age. Imo even if canelo wins that’s a fight that must happen and I actually think kov could win.

It’s literally the biggest rivalry in boxing no one talks about cause beterbiev was always the Russian golden child picked for the Olympic s etc and kovalev always was overlooked. I really hope things work out and we get to see that fight before kov gets too old. I guess we’ll see how he does against canelo
            I'm a Krusher fan but beyond Ward the problem is Yard, who has no resume, had him within a few seconds/punches of being ko'd
            Last edited by wileyhemi; 10-19-2019, 12:42 PM.

Comment

• I always thought highly of Beterbiev. You could see from the first round his punches were damaging Gvozdyk much more than the other way around. Gvozdyk started gassing from around the 5th. I think Bivol would give Beterbiev the most trouble. At this point he would stop Kovalev and Canelo would be a fool to fight him. Not only is Beterbiev fundamentally sound but he hits really hard and can take a punch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
                Man I know everyone likes to think less of Kov these days since the ward fights even tho he destroyed his one other defeat in a rematch but imo the beterbiev vs kovalev fight has to happen. They are only 2 years apart age. Imo even if canelo wins that’s a fight that must happen and I actually think kov could win.

Why?... Only in order to see Beterbiev in another "demolition mission"?

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                  Why?... Only in order to see Beterbiev in another "demolition mission"?
                  At the point we're at, that would be the case for anyone at LHW unless the hypothetical upset from God...

Comment

• Originally posted by Superbee View Post
                    At the point we're at, that would be the case for anyone at LHW unless the hypothetical upset from God...
                    Until last night, I didn't even liked Beterbiev... but I watched that short interview together with Georges St-Pierre... Beterbiev looked relaxed, humble and truthful...

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                      Until last night, I didn't even liked Beterbiev... but I watched that short interview together with Georges St-Pierre... Beterbiev looked relaxed, humble and truthful...

I prefer Broner...

Seriously though... You know I've been a fan since day one, so no big revelation here...

Comment

Working...
                      X