Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lol wtf? How is mikey garcia still in the top ten p4p?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
    He should dive down the mythical ladder just for being so cringe in raising his fists after every round like it was an accomplishment just to last a round with EJ.
    Errol should’ve fought Crawford instead of Mikey. He didn’t want that smoke tho.

Comment

Originally posted by FredRekk View Post
      Errol should’ve fought Crawford instead of Mikey. He didn’t want that smoke tho.
      I agree Errol and Bud should have already fought to see who is the better fighter to fight Pac but....
      You know how it goes.
      Bud will destroy Spence imo.

Comment

He should dive down the mythical ladder just for being so cringe in raising his fists after every round like it was an accomplishment just to last a round with EJ.
        lmfao you fools are clowns, straight up busters lmfao. What you want him to do? stop raising his fist and signal to the everyone that he lost that round, once you do it! you gotta keep doing it, he does it in every fight lmfao. Like damn you fools really are that ****** that you cant realize that? dont understand why why he kept doing it? I swear some of you fools are just straight up hardcore haters lmfao who cant keep it real for shit.

Comment

I agree Errol and Bud should have already fought to see who is the better fighter to fight Pac but....
          You know how it goes.
          Bud will destroy Spence imo.
          I agree. Bud vs. Spence and winner gets PAC, since PAC already took out Thurman for them. He’s doing the young man’s work still.

But Crawford would take it to Spence. Especially now.

Comment

Honestly I feel like a loss shouldn't immediately eject a fighter from the top ten so long as that loss was to another fighter with good credentials, like Spence. However, I feel like that shouldn't apply when the beating he took was so one-sided and humiliating. It was foolish for Garcia to ever pursue that fight. Honestly, I have to wonder if it was actually his idea in the first place and not Haymon's or someone like that.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR RUIZ!. View Post
              lmfao you fools are clowns, straight up busters lmfao. What you want him to do? stop raising his fist and signal to the everyone that he lost that round, once you do it! you gotta keep doing it, he does it in every fight lmfao. Like damn you fools really are that ****** that you cant realize that? dont understand why why he kept doing it? I swear some of you fools are just straight up hardcore haters lmfao who cant keep it real for shit.
              I would have rather he'd fought the guy that was in his division wanting to take his belt.
              Instead he asked for a fight no-one asked for in which he got embarrassed especially after all the crap he spoke.
              It's you who's a straight up clown if you think it was anything more than selling his 0.

Comment

did Rigondeaux get taken off ppl's p4p when he lost to the bigger Lomochenko? Even though Rigo quit on the stool, I would say his performance was better than the miserable performance that Mikey put up. But hey Mikey is laughing all the way to the bank, and for some strange reason he's even in line for a Pac payday.

Comment

He lost one fight vs a p4p fighter in a higher weight class

Comment

Originally posted by baroidi View Post
                    did Rigondeaux get taken off ppl's p4p when he lost to the bigger Lomochenko? Even though Rigo quit on the stool, I would say his performance was better than the miserable performance that Mikey put up. But hey Mikey is laughing all the way to the bank, and for some strange reason he's even in line for a Pac payday.

Not to mention he was p4p for a long ass time. But then again its hard to keep him ranked when he barely fights

Comment

Originally posted by HandsofIron View Post
                      Because Mikey's not a welterweight, anybody with at least half knowledge of the sport knew the Spence fight was a joke.
                      This feels like an exaggeration, or perhaps myself and many other boxing fans are just knowledge-less I thought Garcia would be timing an aggressive Spence and while being very close, Garcia winning a UD.

This is not what happened at all and instead we saw Spence simply outboxing a previously thought of, master technician. Garcia had no answer and could make no adaptation to Spence's superior range. This of course got me wondering about whether or not Garcia is only as good as he was prior, purely because he had all the physical advantages.

Is Garcia still top 10 p4p? Probably..providing the opponent is smaller than he is? I'm not writing the guy off, I loved watching him fight but I was really surprised at how few ideas he had when it got tough. I actually think part of this might have been because he's always won so easily prior, he's never had to face this kind of adversity in his career so far?
                      Last edited by Articulateboxin; 10-17-2019, 02:15 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X