Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Derevyanchenko: If GGG Says 'No' - Give Me Canelo or Charlo!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You Hear That Charlo? Somebody is interested in fighting you and he is with Haymon also so Enough with the Excuses for fighting 154 Fighters. Derevyenchenko could easily be NEXT if he takes care of Hogan

As for Canelo...He has the backing and the following to do WTF he wants and what ever he decided to do his fans are going to support it

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
      And that 3rd shot I was talking about was a shot with Nelo but of course it didn't go through....
      Absolutely, no fault to the Haymon team.

Comment

Be sure cuz he would take it.
        I hope you are right. Seeing is believing tho

Comment

My dude, he has tried. They ducking Jermall. Pvssy-G, his team & his fans were all afraid of that fight. That was the "fight someone with a pulse" step but Pvssy-G ducked & ducked hard.

https://www.facebook.com/premierboxi...9821466929889/

https://www.boxingscene.com/wbc-prez...happen--133873

I would BET Jermall K.O.'s Pvssy-G then and now.
          you are the silly person who thinks ggg becoming mandatory to canelo forces canelo to fight ggg. beating charlo is a shortcut to fight canelo you said...did you just miss the last 4 years of boxing? cause being mandatory already happened and it didn't force anything. canelo simply dropped the belt after stalling for awhile. i cant believe you expect a different result. why would ggg do the same thing all over again? only an idiot would do that especially since canelo literally said get a belt and i will fight you. he got a belt and he still wont fight him.

ggg went to dazn to get that third canelo fight. what about that dont you understand? problem is canelo wont fight him. what about that dont you understand? would you rather go to dazn or pbc to fight charlo which would completely kill any chance at a canelo fight? please think about it. your false reality crumbles when you actually look at why decisions are made.

charlo knew he wasnt getting a canelo fight cause canelo is with dazn. charlo knew that ggg was almost certainly going to dazn and he wouldnt get that fight. its easy to bark from behind the fence. there are other people in the division. charlo keeps fighting bums so i dont think hes too mad about it. if charlo wanted to fight someone good he would have done it. funny thing is you criticize ggg for just waiting for the canelo fight...yet while waiting for the canelo fihts ggg has fought 3 top 5 guys now: jacobs, lemiuex, and dervey. charlo while waiting has fought zero.

you can criticize ggg for his choices and opponents but you have no credibility if you do it and then defend charlo who is clearly much worse and has no interest in anyone but the guys he knows he cant fight because of the network situation
          Last edited by daggum; 10-18-2019, 04:11 AM.

Comment

If you were a real "fan" then you would stop faking the funk like you ALWAYS do.
            I just want Charlo to finally step up and stop fighting cherries like he does, Canelo, Andrade and Golovkin are waiting, all of them have 1 belt just like Charlo, why is he avoiding them?

Comment

• Is Jermall Charlo vs Sergiy Derevyanchenko really so damn hard to make?

Comment

Working...
              X