Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Derevyanchenko: If GGG Says 'No' - Give Me Canelo or Charlo!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
    I guess you forgot that Charlo fights for Al Haymon and Oscar and Al Haymon don't do business together......
    Don't you think that's a HUGE reason why Canelo and Charlo haven't fought??
    We all know Canelo isn't fighting anywhere but on DAZN so do you think Al Haymon would let Charlo fight on DAZN?
    If so why hasn't he then??
    DAZN has all the top middleweights so why hasn't Charlo fought any of the middleweights???
    Have you ever heard Charlo or Al Haymon or anyone under PBC say they've sent Canelo or Oscar a contract to make a Canelo-Charlo fight possible??
    C'mon man don't be stupid now!
    You Canelo haters believe anything you wanna believe when it comes to hating on Canelo....
    Charlo says Canelo is ducking him and you fools believe it.
    But when have you ever heard Charlo say either him or Al Haymon sent Canelo a contract and Canelo refused to respond or rejected it or anything like that??? ?
    Stick to facts man!
    And the facts are that neither Charlo or Al Haymon have EVER reached out to Canelo or Oscar to make a Canelo-Charlo fight possible.
    If I'm wrong then provide a link where it says Charlo or Al Haymon have reached out to Canelo or Oscar about making the fight possible....
    The A-side sends the contract, stop acting like an idiot, everyone knows this.

Secondly, the wbc protected Canelo by refusing to order the Charlo vs Canelo fight because they knew Canelo would vacate the belt again.

And stop using the DAZN excuse, we all know that is just a smoke screen. Andrade is on DAZN and has a belt but Canelo still hasn't fought him.

Charlo being on DAZN would literally change nothing, we all already know this. Andrade is proof of this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
      The A-side sends the contract, stop acting like an idiot, everyone knows this.

Secondly, the wbc protected Canelo by refusing to order the Charlo vs Canelo fight because they knew Canelo would vacate the belt again.

And stop using the DAZN excuse, we all know that is just a smoke screen. Andrade is on DAZN and has a belt but Canelo still hasn't fought him.

Charlo being on DAZN would literally change nothing, we all already know this. Andrade is proof of this.

The A side sends the contract???
      Says who? You?? 😆😂
      You sorry fuccing hoe! What a way to try and spin this shet to save face! 😂
      You know damn well neither Charlo or Al Haymon have EVER tried making a Canelo fight but stupid dumb punks like you will believe anything Charlo says....
      In fact I'll even bet money sorry punks like you don't believe Canelo is really ducking Charlo...
      You biitches just love repeating everything Charlo says cause you hoes are worst than female groupies,... 😄😆😂
      Be independent punk! Stand on your own two feet and think for yourself you lame biitch!
      Quit repeating everything another man says just cause you dont like another man!
      You weak biitch!
      Your punk ass still haven't answered my question??!
      Why hasn't Charlo fought any other top fighter on DAZN???
      Why the fucc is everyone waiting on Canelo????
      He keeps saying he'll fight anyone and that his goal is to clean out the whole division well what's stopping him???
      Why don't he sign to DAZN and if Canelo don't wanna fight him then move on to the next man!
      Fight Andrade, whoop his ass and take his belt!
      Fight Triple g, whoop his ass and take his belt!
      At one time Jacob's had a belt... He could of whooped his ass and took his belt....
      But he did none of the above! Why? Cause he soft like you biitch!
      And hoes like you keep supporting him and keep thinking other fighters are ducking him.....
      Biitch please!
      Aint nobody ducking that boy!
      Only punks like you go along with that cause even though you're one stupid motherfuccer you aren't dumb enough to believe Canelo is really ducking Charlo...
      FACTS!

Comment

• Originally posted by mxtali View Post
        Canelo is a challenge obviously, but there’s other challenges in the division, which he is clearly not eager to take on.
        Yeah I want to see Nelo mix it up with Mall & Boo Boo then Mall & Boo Boo mix it up.

Comment

• Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
          Well, I was sort of with you for a while, but now we're diverging sharply. You say that he's no gatekeeper, but you described him exactly as that in your previous post; a guy who can beat the B-level guys, but not the elite.
          That's because we don't agree about the definition of a gatekeeper. Using guys like Adrien Broner and Chris Algieri, CLEAR gatekeepers, I wouldn't say they can beat B-levels at all. In fact, both have failed to show up against B-levels. Broner was dominated against a (at the time) B-level Shawn Porter, Chris Algieri was getting scratched and almost knocked out by (At the time) B-level Ruslan.

If you agree with the performance outcomes, are you suggesting that Sergiy Derevyanchenko is equal to them? Because I would never say that.

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
          Now you're saying that it doesn't matter how he performs; just that he gets the official nod - whether it was a just decision or not. That's just plain nonsense. Then you raise the bar and say he should just get the KO if he's so special. Who else is KOing other elite fighters?? Lastly, nobody is calling him P4P, just one of the MW elite, which he clearly is.
          What I said is, you can't morally consider P4P or "elite" just because you tried hard. You need to WIN. Otherwise Darnell Boone is ATG. Right?

I then said, if you really want to convince people that you're not just a fluke, you KO those fighters.

Errol Spence holds a decision win over Shawn Porter. However, that win was a close decision, not a wide one, not a KO. So while it's a quality win, it doesn't significantly elevate him. If anything, it made Porter look better because of how the odds slanted and the general performance of it. Porter doesn't get top billing because he didn't win.

It's very simple if you think about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by revelated View Post
            That's because we don't agree about the definition of a gatekeeper. Using guys like Adrien Broner and Chris Algieri, CLEAR gatekeepers, I wouldn't say they can beat B-levels at all. In fact, both have failed to show up against B-levels. Broner was dominated against a (at the time) B-level Shawn Porter, Chris Algieri was getting scratched and almost knocked out by (At the time) B-level Ruslan.

If you agree with the performance outcomes, are you suggesting that Sergiy Derevyanchenko is equal to them? Because I would never say that.

What I said is, you can't morally consider P4P or "elite" just because you tried hard. You need to WIN. Otherwise Darnell Boone is ATG. Right?

I then said, if you really want to convince people that you're not just a fluke, you KO those fighters.

Errol Spence holds a decision win over Shawn Porter. However, that win was a close decision, not a wide one, not a KO. So while it's a quality win, it doesn't significantly elevate him. If anything, it made Porter look better because of how the odds slanted and the general performance of it. Porter doesn't get top billing because he didn't win.

It's very simple if you think about it.
            No, dude, you reason very poorly. You're making less and less sense with each new post. You're right when you say we define the term "gatekeeper" differently. Your definition is screwy. Also, what the hell do you mean by "morally" considering somebody elite or P4P. Sorry, I don't follow you at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
              No, dude, you reason very poorly. You're making less and less sense with each new post. You're right when you say we define the term "gatekeeper" differently. Your definition is screwy. Also, what the hell do you mean by "morally" considering somebody elite or P4P. Sorry, I don't follow you at all.
              You certainly don't follow, if you would categorize Sergiy Derevyanchenko as a gatekeeper (under YOUR criteria).

And Terence Crawford. Right? Because Crawford has ONLY beaten B-levels. SO he's a gatekeeper under YOUR criteria.

What say you?

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                Pvssy-G & Jacobs weren't in their prime? Stop playing! Pvssy-G lost to Jacobs the FIRST fighter Pvssy-G stepped up against then ya'll made excuses for Pvssy-G. Nelo whoops Pvssy-G twice & ya'll STILL make excuses for Pvssy-G.

Jacobs beats Pvssy-G, then fights THREE undefeated fighters in a row to get to Nelo & all of the sudden Jacobs is not in his prime either?!?!

You lying ass fools like to use the "prime" excuse the SECOND your agendas fail
                Its quite clear from your post that Canelo makes you erect...

There is no way Canelo would've beaten a 30-32 year old Golovkin. They were due to fight in 2016 when G was 34 and very much in his prime and Canelo was WBC champ but as every one knows ginger puss ducked and vacated. As for Jacobs... Golovkin beat the soul out of him. Sulecki PUT HANDS on Jacobs after the Golovkin fight. Had it not been for Jacobs' 12th round knockdown he would've lost that fight. As always Ginger puss spotted the vulnerabilities, saw a fighter on the deccline and quickly agreed for the fight. Its the nature of the man. His entire career has been like this. He'll never face a truly dangerous fighter at the peak of their powers.!

Comment

How the fvk do you get "outworked" when you don't land anything?? You just completely ignored the defense & landed punches. You got that shet ass backwards. Nelo won 116-112, Nelo won 1,2,3,5,6,10,11,12. There was NO 10-10 round either ! Nelo ALSO BEAT Lara which WAS a close fight.
                  Your scoring is completley biased. G controlled the flow of the fight. He was making Canelo fight his type of fight by pressuring him and pushing him back across all 4 corners of the ring. When Canelo was against the ropes he was getting hit withn one two's, uppercuts, corksrew shots jabs etc. You can't ignore these! The pressure was so physically and psychologically demanding on Canelo that he was visibly fatigued. Even in the 10th round when Canelo had his best start to a round coming out like a rocket he swiftly got put back in his place for the remaining 2 mins 30 seconds and lost the round.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elastic Recoil View Post
                    Its quite clear from your post that Canelo makes you erect...

There is no way Canelo would've beaten a 30-32 year old Golovkin. They were due to fight in 2016 when G was 34 and very much in his prime and Canelo was WBC champ but as every one knows ginger puss ducked and vacated. As for Jacobs... Golovkin beat the soul out of him. Sulecki PUT HANDS on Jacobs after the Golovkin fight. Had it not been for Jacobs' 12th round knockdown he would've lost that fight. As always Ginger puss spotted the vulnerabilities, saw a fighter on the deccline and quickly agreed for the fight. Its the nature of the man. His entire career has been like this. He'll never face a truly dangerous fighter at the peak of their powers.!
                    “They were due to fight when Golovkin was 34 and in his prime” So when Canelo fought him at *ahem* 35, he was past his prime? Ahh how convenient

Comment

Yeah I want to see Nelo mix it up with Mall & Boo Boo then Mall & Boo Boo mix it up.
                      I do too but why is supposed to Canelo fight all these dudes in a row while they sit around fighting scrubs waiting for a payday. Jacobs earned his shot against an undefeated high risk, Derevy, and what do you know, Canelo fought him next.

Comment

Working...
                      X