No announcement yet.

Which is Canelo's 'signature' win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post

Not if its missing its target more than half the time.
    Exactly! Fools just look at compubox and add up all the punches landed and who ever has the most they won.

One guy said GGG landed at least 100 punches more like punches landed roll over to the next round...

Comment

• Also ggg only landed 32 more NOT 100. That's not even more than 3 jabs more per round. WOW!!!

Comment

• Alvarez moving up to LHW and knocking out a faded but still dangerous Kovalev. might be his signature win.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thuglife Nelo View Post
          GGG 2. Fans hated the fact that they thought Canelo was going to fight like in the first fight and that GGG was going to capitalize on doing better than the first.

The forum was impressed by Canelo’s fight. They couldn't believe Canelo played GGG’s game. Many people don’t want to accept the way GGG reacted to body blows in the first fight. Only natural what Canelo knew to do.

But Canelo haters will say that Trella or Moretti were the ones with the gloves and created the compubox themselves by telepathically telling Canelo what to do!
          I see the boy got banned! Never be a Hall of Famer like Nash now. Nash out.

Comment

• Is there any?

Plant? Saunders? Callum Smith? Totally shot Kovalev?

Comment

• Cotto
              GGG 2- Best him at his own game.
              Kovalev- A lot of media we’re still picking Kovalev due to size and power.

All 3 of those guys are potential future HOF.

Edit Cotto is already in for next years induction.
              Last edited by TreyShaw; 12-14-2021, 10:19 AM.

Comment

• The Austin Trout fight did it for me! I just knew Canelo was some type of hype job but one thing I can say is that he remained consistent throughout the years and it's kinda hard to hate on a guy like that. Trout was supposed to go out there and box Canelo's ears off and embarrass him...it didn't quite go that way though Trout put on a good show himself.

Though the Floyd fight followed and Canelo lost, he made a great case for himself before that fight and thereafter.

Comment

• While I don't think he beat Golovkin, that's the best win on his record by far IMO.

Comment

• GGG II.

That was a close fight but a good win to Canelo.

Haters still hating but that was a good win.

Duran vs Leonard I was too much close.

Pacquiao vs Márquez I, II and III.
                    ​​III.
                    it's.normal, close fighters when two.great fighters fight each other

Originally posted by Thuglife Nelo View Post
                    GGG 2. Fans hated the fact that they thought Canelo was going to fight like in the first fight and that GGG was going to capitalize on doing better than the first.

The forum was impressed by Canelo’s fight. They couldn't believe Canelo played GGG’s game. Many people don’t want to accept the way GGG reacted to body blows in the first fight. Only natural what Canelo knew to do.

But Canelo haters will say that Trella or Moretti were the ones with the gloves and created the compubox themselves by telepathically telling Canelo what to do!
                    Exactly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
                      While I don't think he beat Golovkin, that's the best win on his record by far IMO.
                      What You thinkg does not matter.

He won the second fight, thats a fact.

Comment

Working...
                      X