Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miguel Berchelt: After I Beat Sosa, I Want Oscar Valdez!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Miguel Berchelt: After I Beat Sosa, I Want Oscar Valdez!

WBC super featherweight world champion, Mexico's Miguel Berchelt, is in the strong stage of his preparation, with a view to what will be his sixth defense. Berchelt (36-1, 32 KO's) will face Jason Sosa (23-3-4, 16 ko's) on Saturday, November 2, in Carson, California. The event, promoted by Top Rank and Zanfer Promotions, will be carried by ESPN and TV Azteca.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Waiting for this fight. Sosa is respected for taking a fight with Loma unlike Berchelt.

Comment

Sounds like Berchelt has his career path lined up for himself already.

Comment

No way does Valdez step up and fight this dude

Comment

For Miguelito to ignore Herring after going to his fight, and Herring calling him out, that looks bad. Berchelt is swerving, head down, distracting, look over here, over there. Very dissappointed.

Comment

That would be a war! I’d take Valdez in a barn burner

Comment

Sosa new champion !!war Sosa!!

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                Sounds like Berchelt has his career path lined up for himself already.
                Yes and unfortunately it doesn't look like a unification is in his future. Shame because I can see him beating both Farmer and Herring 8-4 with Davis being a toss up.

Comment

Berchelt vs Farmer in a unification. Let's do it!

Comment

Berchelt should be able to outbox Sosa but if Jason can make it a war, he has a shot. Dude is tough.

Comment

Working...
                    X