No announcement yet.

WillWilder duck Usyk too?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WillWilder duck Usyk too?

The mans got a history and reputation for being a major ducker. I know the Deontay PBC Wilder fans try to paint a different picture but they aint convincing anybody of their nonsense.

Ive been listening to Wilder and Usyk. Usyk wants the fight and Wilder is already talking about Usyk like he has talked about other fighters he has previously ducked. He talks like there is no need to face this guy, too small, easy work so whats the point. Nobody wants to see that fight and so on and so on. This is setting off alarm bells for me. This is another duck in the making with such similar terminology.

Uysk v Wilder? Forget it. We aint getting that fight. I think Usyk is going to verbally school Wilder and rinse him up big time and Wilder is going to look like a coward again with the LDBC and PBC cultists running around in full on hate mode on Usyk.

Usyk is fighting a lousy guy nobody ever heard of. Is that supposed to make him a worthy chllenger for Wilder???? Wait until Usyk beats a heavyweight worth a damn before you talk about Wilder ducking him.

Comment

Is this a joke?

Comment

These Wilder haters know no limits. Shameless

Comment

Fury is obviously the tougher fight for Wilder and Wilder is not the reason it’s not happening yet.

Comment

Usyk for Wilder should be an easy fight to make.

Wilder and Shirley like to be the A-side in every fight even if they're not, and I don't think Usyk would behave like an ass just like Wilder in the AJ negotiations. Plus, we have seen Hearn cooperated smoothly in every fight when his fighter is the B-side.

The ball is on Wilder's lap on this one. In other words, he can have it if he wanted it.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              Usyk is fighting a lousy guy nobody ever heard of. Is that supposed to make him a worthy chllenger for Wilder???? Wait until Usyk beats a heavyweight worth a damn before you talk about Wilder ducking him.
              I agree. Boxingscene forums have gone so far downhill it is unreal. I wish the mods would delete meaningless threads like this.

Comment

Wilder never fought Wlad, never fought countryman Martins, never even tried to fight Parker, still avoids Whyte like the plague, turned down highest pay day of his life for AJ and just barely got past crack addict Fury...of course he will never fight Usyk.

Comment

Why would Wilder duck Usyk?

Comment

Both Povetkin and Ortiz who were scheduled to fight him were nabbed for PEDs. It's also clear to most insiders, including UK boxing legends, that Hearn was the one who soured with the Joshua negotiations.

Only fighter he didn't fight was Klitschko at a time when he was still green. He also faced the best heavyweight in the division and will do it again, and fought one the most ducked fighters in Ortiz.

Comment

Working...
                    X