Clear All

• Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
    Man down!!!

At least he’s got an excuse to avoid Crawford for longer

Reports are that he’s fine but expect him to milk it now
    U are a demon in the flesh!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by MrShakeAndBake
      Drunk Spence speeding in a residential area, glad no one got killed.
      I hope this isn’t the case

Spence deserves the benefit of the doubt

Comment

• Damn. I was just in the hospital for an acute kidney injury, prostasitis, and a hematuria early last week....scariest shit of my life.

Said all that to say, we sometimes take life for granted and that experience alone made me cherish things that are important and not sweat the BS.

Hopefully this helps Spence put things back in perspective because it's clear he's been slowly drifting into "that lifestyle" since he became champ a couple of years ago.

We all have our lives to live and he doesn't have to live his for us, but better decisions need to be made down the line on his end.

Speedy recovery, champ.

Comment

• Originally posted by ralex View Post

Lets wait for the official statement.

Comment

• Damn! What a scare? Get well champ and here's wishing you a very speedy recovery. From the sounds of it, surviving that wreck was nothing short of a miracle.

Comment

• Originally posted by ralex View Post

He was SPEEDING in the early hours of the AM. He was drinking alcohol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                I hope this would be the wake up call that he needs, some people are not cut out for the life he adopted from the broner's. Spence from the outside looking in was always a level headed guy, who doesn't go out much. But something changed a few years ago. The ones that you would think would get caught up in stuffs like this knows how to manoeuvre themselves, the ones that is doing the following or starting up this sort of stuff late in their lives (Spence) are the ones that get caught up in it. He really need to stay away from the Broners/ charlos/ Davis etc. Go to your ranch and chill out with your family.
                what does driving fast in a car and going out have to do with broner??????? spence has been going out here in dallas forever, even before broner, I'm good friends with his former strength coach and his best friend Big Hud, spence has always been a level headed guy hes just a young millionare who has fun at times like anyone else. u people need to just stfu and hope he recovers well because these comments are down right pathetic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                  ^ This

That Ferrari had a very weak top

But, you really don't see many of those get flipped because of the low center of gravity
                  You don’t see many of them flipped because the people buying them aren’t drunk driving morons.

Comment

• I don't understand why people refuse to wear a seat belt. It doesn't hinder your driving abilities in any way. With that being said, get well Champ.

Comment

• Originally posted by uppercut510;20113812[B
                      ]what does driving fast in a car and going out have to do with broner[/B]??????? spence has been going out here in dallas forever, even before broner, I'm good friends with his former strength coach and his best friend Big Hud, spence has always been a level headed guy hes just a young millionare who has fun at times like anyone else. u people need to just stfu and hope he recovers well because these comments are down right pathetic.
                      Agree! Even a seemingly humble guy like Mikey Garcia has been driving fast cars for a minute nom (Viper ACR, Lambo, etc)
                      https://www.instagram.com/p/BwdEcBjg5tA/
                      https://www.instagram.com/p/BwQF8efAusz/

Comment

Working...
                      X