Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dereck Chisora-David Price Set For 10/26 At O2 Arena

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really like both these guys and enjoy watching their fights. I like Pricey as a guy, comes across very well, hard puncher, loads of flaws. Chisora is a great character, usually loses at top, top level, but beat Takam and a few other good wins, and should have got the W over Whyte in their first fight 115-113/116-112, so he has the credentials of a fringe world level fighter. Style wise here I can't see anything other than Chisora by overhand right. Hope Price can make a real fist of it though.

Comment

Think povetkin then multiply that ko by 10,, price is getting murked

Comment

Can’t help but think that overhand right that Chisora throws like a fast bowler that literally never lands is gonna send Pricey to Jupiter.

Just the arc of that thing, Price’s stiffness. Match made on hell.

Just thinking about that is making me feel woozy for Pricey.

Goodnight sweet Price
        Last edited by Sparked_26; 10-08-2019, 11:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
          Can’t help but think that overhand right that Chisora throws like a fast bowler that literally never lands is gonna send Pricey to Jupiter.

Just the arc of that thing, Price’s stiffness. Match made on hell.

Just thinking about that is making me feel woozy for Pricey.

Goodnight sweet Price
          He shouldn’t be cleared to fight anymore never mind a heavy hitter like Chisora this will end badly

Comment

Chisora is by far the favourite of this dustup & I expect him to win but one thing I will point out about this matchup. Chisora is an aggressive fighter who is always moving forward & willing to eat shots to land those big overhand rights. Price does have 1 punch KO power & if he lands a well timed right when Chisora is plodding forward it could change the fight if not end it. This factor alone makes this an interesting fight in my opinion. I will say it again that I expect a Chisora win but you never know... Think Bentt over Morrison or Sanders over Klitschko...who saw those results happening?
            Last edited by joe strong; 10-08-2019, 11:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kcvtr81 View Post
              He shouldn’t be cleared to fight anymore never mind a heavy hitter like Chisora this will end badly
              Yeah I think people love fairytales

Everyone loves Pricey.

I thought he did brilliantly against Allen. Someone should have pulled him aside then and given him a pat on the back and told him to enjoy his life.

I’m sure he’s done well financially and he’s a sound and thoughtful sort of guy.

I just think when you are so obviously shown your ceiling it’s a bit reckless to keep going above it. But he’s a fighter I guess.

Comment

Price is a journeyman fighter, he is stopped by every puncher in the world, he was even stopped by Hammer who is not puncher at all. On the other hand, Chisora can also be stopped, but still, Chisora is a fringe contender, should win clearly.

Comment

Originally posted by nick_viking View Post
                  Chisora will stop Price early on. Price doesn’t like pressure and Chisora will plant himself on Price’s chest from round one.
                  This. The fight will end within 4 or 5 rounds with Price hung over so gassed he’s barely able to stand, while Del Boy unloads on him.

Comment

PPV David Price .....I think not!

Comment

Originally posted by Kcvtr81 View Post
                      Chisora ain’t no huge puncher...

Aside from his last fight against a guy who looked badly shot, what one punch KO’s does he have? Certainly none against credible opposition.

Chisora doesn’t really knock guys cold, he breaks them down with his pressure and toughness.

I do expect Chisora to break down and stop Pricey, I don’t think he ices him early though.

Comment

Working...
                      X