• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Price is gonna get cooked

Del is gonna wear him down and pollaxe him . Should be a fun scrap though

Comment

Good fight for Chisora.

Comment

The obvious choice here is Chisora, most peoples heads will be thinking that. I got Chisora by late stoppage..HOWEVER, I wouldn't be surprised here if Price pulls off an upset on points or late stoppage. Either way, should be a good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by SolitaryCitizen View Post
          War gunslinger David price. The beast from east liverpool. The towering inferno.
          The 6 foot 7 puncher from near devon.
          The giant mammoth. The stocky shotslinger.
          Yes yes David price get him bro!

Comment

Pricey stunned the boxing world in his last fight by showing that having the worst gastank in the history of world boxing could go 12 rounds and not gass out.

For his next trick Pricey is going to eat thunderous sickening BOMBS for 11 rounds and do a fraudley harrison ala michael sprott, and find the 12th round KO on Delboy!

Comment

Chisora by a huge KO.

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
                Chisora via KO. Cmon now people, this is Price we're talking about.
                Yeah I know but on the other hand...

This is Chisora we're talking about too lol

Comment

A decent fight and should be well worth a watch.
                  This really has to be last chance saloon though; win and get into the argument for a title shot or lose and retire. I like both guys, but they both have more miles on the clock than an 80's Cortina, and every fight for the past 3-5 years seems to have been either a crossroads bout or "last chance".

Comment

Price has more to gain from a win here, if he wins this he will get other good fights and eventually a title fight if he wins those. If he loses he definitely needs to call it a day, he should have called it a day after Povetkin knocked him senseless, but he pulled off a decent win against a sub par opponent in Allen.

If Chisora wins this, so what....we expect him to win a fight like this, does nothing for his chances at a title shot, we are used to seeing Price lose. If Chisora loses though, he really shouldn't fight anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                      It’s happening...

Comment

Working...
                      X