Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Goes Through Hell To Decision Derevyanchenko in War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vwelsh View Post
    DAZN trying to do damage control is embarrassing. Ref literally kept GGG from going down. I’m not sure who’s next for GGG but I know where I’m putting my money. DAZN is sketched tho. Andrade is gonna destroy GGG. Should set up a good Andrade v Canelo.
    Tell 'em. We get it, your dude edged out a close decision. Keep it at that and keep it moving.

Comment

• Man a good fight thats all I gotta say **** derveychencko almost pulled it off. Everybody is weak to the liver no exceptions including GGG so no their ain't no blueprint to beat him, to analyze the fight GGG in these 2 fights with banks he's not using his jab enough so he's not active enough which has shown. I'm not surprised since he's tryin to implement the gameplan banks had but GGG an banks need to realize he needs to use his jab an not jus fall on this new thing goin on. Its like GGG is tryin to come in without wasting energy on a punch so he's implementing weaving which banks has him drilling comin in, but he doesn't needa be doin that since his jab all these years was the range finder an told him if he needed to extend his punches or jus in position an fire off

Comment

• Originally posted by mawoodhouse View Post
        Well Derevyanchenko was able to hurt Golovkin....something that Canelo was unable to do (due to lack of power) over 24 rounds. This guy deserves a rematch.

I wish Canelo would have fought this guy instead of giving up the belt, I think he would have given Canelo a good beating.
        Canelo knocks chenko out. Canelo exposed little g and showed the world how you beat him. Just back him down and attack the body. He's got slow hands and slow feet. Most overrated fighter of the past decade. I already knew he would never be the same again after that canelo rematch. He took too much damage. Little g is finished as a top tier fighter.

Comment

• Originally posted by muslimer12 View Post
          I have no idea what you just said
          You don't know how to score a fight. You need that in another language???

Comment

• Tough fight. I hope boo boo and GGG next.

Comment

• Originally posted by patrick_p View Post
              Now we can expect a trilogy with Canelo.
              I agree with you; Exactly! GGG looked like a shot fighter tonight. He needs to retire before he gets hurt. Derevyanchenko hurt GGG both to the body and the head. I have never seen his Gennady's workrate so low. He looked very lethargic in there tonight.

Comment

• These cards and compubox stats are getting out of control!

First Spence vs Porter and now this!

Both Porter and Dervyachenko outworked and outlanded their opponent majority of the rounds and still lose!

Attention to all fighters, you MUST knockout the A side star!

Do whatever. It takes!

Comment

• I wouldn't mind GGG vs Andrade...would give Andrade some shine and Andrade can't really do a lot of damage...if G really wants Nelo then go ahead I guess

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                    You don't know how to score a fight. You need that in another language???
                    Anyone who matters scored the fight for GGG

Comment

• Originally posted by HarvardBlue View Post
                      Golovkin got another favorable decision. He looked old tonight.

Canelo would probably stop him if they fought a third fight.
                      Canelo doesn't have the power or the stamina to stop him. Chenko has a much bigger tank and that's why he was able to have the success he had tonight. Canelo has 3-4 rounds of good work then he has to wait for 3-4 rounds to get his wind back. Chenko would bring it to Canelo the entire fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X