No announcement yet.

Manny over Spence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    y'all know i love Manny but Spence is a brutal fight for him...not saying he cant do it, but that fight could get real ugly
    I wouldnt want to see manny vs porter. That rough housing gets the best of mannh today.

Spence isnt fighting Manny like he did Porter. Porter made him fight rough. Going to be more of a boxing match between Pac/Spence

Comment

Look lets say Manny wins.... Its gonna take soo much out of him it will be his last fight.

But i see Manny giving him hella trouble first half but the second half I cant see Manny keeping up the pace. 40 year old Manny obviously has to "steal" rounds by taking time off then exploding at the end.

Manny has the experience and skills but his stamina aint the same

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        Uhh he beat him 12-0 on every judges card and made Garcia stop punching for fear of getting countered.
        Uhhh a LW?!?! Foh

Comment

Again, some fans seems totally fine with only going by what the THINK would happen in a fight between some fighters, I would much rather actually see it! Hopefully they make the fight and we get to see how it plays out.

I also think some fans are AFRAID of things not turning out the way they want it to in a fight.

That being said, I've always posted that I'm not giving any of these younger guys automatic wins over Pacquiao just because they're younger, I need to see them actually beat him...IF THEY CAN!

I want to see this fight, does Pacquiao have to take this fight? ABSOLUTELY NOT! On the flip side, Spence Jr don't need him to write his own legacy either, that is why him and Bud need EACH OTHER! In order to be considered the best in their ERA, they have to go to WAR

Comment

styles make fights guys, lets calm down and think here

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
              Look lets say Manny wins.... Its gonna take soo much out of him it will be his last fight.

But i see Manny giving him hella trouble first half but the second half I cant see Manny keeping up the pace. 40 year old Manny obviously has to "steal" rounds by taking time off then exploding at the end.

Manny has the experience and skills but his stamina aint the same

No doubt about it
              Your 110% right
              It’s unfortunate but reality
              Isn’t it pleasant to sit there and watch Pac fight those first six rounds
              As a Pac fan it reminds you how great this guy was in his prime

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
                Uhhh a LW?!?! Foh
                You posted he didn't hurt Mikey. I was just responding. I don't think you can say he didn't hurt Mikey just because he didn't KO him. He made Mikey stop punching.

In picking him to beat Spence, you seem to be reducing Spence because he didn't knock out Porter and Mikey. Perhaps the better way to assess the fight is look at what each brings to the table and how each has performed in their last fight.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
                  No doubt about it
                  Your 110% right
                  It’s unfortunate but reality
                  Isn’t it pleasant to sit there and watch Pac fight those first six rounds
                  As a Pac fan it reminds you how great this guy was in his prime
                  If Manny had the same body he had during the 3rd Bradley fight. I would favor Manny cuz that was when Bradley no matter how relentless he was he just couldnt beat Manny.

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
                    Im saying it right now!!! Spence couldn't handle Porters foot work. He got spint on the ropes whenever porter wanted.

How is Spence going to deal with Mannys foot work and angles. Spence has NO power to hurt Manny. Manny has power to hurt Spence and make think. Manny can keep the pace as long as it takes to get Spence out of there
                    stay off that cheap weed

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      You posted he didn't hurt Mikey. I was just responding. I don't think you can say he didn't hurt Mikey just because he didn't KO him. He made Mikey stop punching.

In picking him to beat Spence, you seem to be reducing Spence because he didn't knock out Porter and Mikey. Perhaps the better way to assess the fight is look at what each brings to the table and how each has performed in their last fight.
                      None of the shlt youre saying means shlt to me Malcolm X. Spences power does not carry over to the other tier. Can we say Spence beats Thurman? That manny that fought Thurman absolutely beats the spence that fought porter

Comment

Working...
                      X