Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Richard Commey Very Pumped To Collide With Teofimo Lopez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Richard Commey Very Pumped To Collide With Teofimo Lopez

On December 14, Madison Square Garden, the Mecca of Boxing, will once again play host to one of the most highly anticipated fights in boxing as IBF Lightweight World Champion Richard Commey (29-2, 26 KOs), of Brooklyn, NY, makes the second defense of his title against #1-ranked mandatory challenger Teofimo Lopez (14-0, 11 KOs), also of Brooklyn, NY. The 12-round clash will be broadcast live on ESPN.
    [Click Here To Read More]

At least one of them is excited

Anyone seen Teo?

Comment

Teofimo gonna blame his newly wed for the lost + bad performance instead of his Own family this time

Glad ppl will stop talking about him after this fight. I don’t see anything special with this guy. He could crack a little but about it.

Comment

Will be interesting to see. Commey a hard dude and he brings it. Thought Beltran buzzed him a few times but that could have been because Richard was just trying to take him out.

If Teo is focused and believes in himself he has the abilities to beat Commey. Commey will check that chin and check his heart, if he can pass that then Lopez should outbox him.

Comment

I like Commey he fights like a dog and I like him in this fight

Comment

I don't like Teo, I think he is overrated, but while I want Commey to win, I see a guy that sometimes is disoganized and can be hit and hurt.

We will see what happens.

Comment

I've been following Richard Commey since his Common Wealth title reign. I was mad as hell when he got robbed in the Easter fight. It's going to be a sad day when Lopez crushes Commey.

Comment

I'll root for Lopez but Commey is the favorite.

Comment

Originally posted by Sosay View Post
                  I'll root for Lopez but Commey is the favorite.
                  I hope he is so I can bet on Lopez bc he's gonna destroy Commey.

Comment

I don't know who wins but I hope Lopez gets KOed. I don't lke him and his father. They brag way too much and disrespect the other boxers too much. If Lopez wins then he will have earned a fight with Loma. It should be a great fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X