Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saunders: I'd Take Pleasure in Beating Canelo, Ruin Cinco De Mayo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saunders needs to fight Andrade.

He tested positive on purpose cause he knew Boo Boo would make him look a fool.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      You getting kinda annoying with this flipping out on a mfer like Im saying crazy sh^t every other day.

And are you seriously asking this like its not a thing. Canelo gots the sketchiest scorecards out there of any active fighter.

Had a f#cking draw on one card to f#cking Floyd ffs.

Had one card 10-2 vs GGG the first time when most everyone thought GGG won.

And those are just the two extremes there are others, but I dont have any desire to continue this conversation so bye Felicia cuz you too f#cking annoying man.
      floyd's face when they read the 114-114 card vs canelo is priceless

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        Yeah you probably gave Saunders a bunch of 10-7 rounds in that fight Byrd Jr.

"Billy Joe Saunders 'embarrassed' by performance vs. Artur Akavov" - ESPN

"Saunders, who is rated No. 3 by THE RING at 160 pounds, looked sluggish from start to finish. His speed of hand and foot was non-existent, sharpness gave way to lethargy" - RingM@gazine

What fight you watch Byrd Jr.??? Because it CLEARLY wasn't the one I saw??

HERE is the the FULL Fight you LIAR! You didn't see sht

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x54h72o
        Lol, how long did you spend frantically tracking that down?
        Again, you post this like it's something new or damning evidence in your favor. Looking like garbage in an anomalous bad performance doesn't necessarily translate to losing, and your cherry picked quotes about the fight prove nothing other than the abundantly obvious; that he didn't look good at all. I wouldn't expect you to understand this, as based of my casual observations you're probably one of the five dumbest people posting on this forum.
        Last edited by Sweet Scions; 09-27-2019, 11:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
          floyd's face when they read the 114-114 card vs canelo is priceless
          Floyd always does that. Just like Pernick for Maidana. Moretti the wisest in the game, gave Canelo 4 rounds. So how is it hard to believe 2 other swing rounds? Biased criteria isnt something exclusive to Floyd or Canelo. Swing rounds are important in showing variance between judges. Like Lara vs Canelo. Name any other fighter that caught Lara’s Cuban style on the retreat smashing his body.

Comment

Is there anyone less worthy of that Alvarez payday?

Comment

How do you think the Saunders that embarrassed Isufi back in May (in what was basically a replication of the Lemieux thrashing and another fight you didn't see) would fare against Akavov? Would it be a brutal slog or would he dispatch him with as much ease as Andrade did, Shadowmong? Further, even if you want to get stupid and call it a loss rather than a razor thin win or glorified draw with extra credit, what does it prove one way or the other when he has obviously beaten better guys and what are arguably his two best performances have come after that point?
              Last edited by Sweet Scions; 09-27-2019, 11:51 AM.

Comment

BJS just doesn’t deserve to get the Canelo fight
                Without doubt no reason at all for him to get that showcase

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Scions View Post
                  Lol, how long did you spend frantically tracking that down?
                  Again, you post this like it's something new or damning evidence in your favor. Looking like garbage in an anomalous bad performance doesn't necessarily translate to losing, and your cherry picked quotes about the fight prove nothing other than the abundantly obvious; that he didn't look good at all. I wouldn't expect you to understand this, as based of my casual observations you're probably one of the five dumbest people posting on this forum.
                  2 mins but when you know boxing and have a great memory it don’t take long at all.

If I pick the right winner almost every time and can count my BAD losses on one hand I must be doing something right.... And unlike you I put $$$ on my bets.

You bet GGG both times that why you salty. I took the OVER both times. While you took EASY TKO.
                  Last edited by Shadoww702; 09-27-2019, 12:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    You getting kinda annoying with this flipping out on a mfer like Im saying crazy sh^t every other day.

And are you seriously asking this like its not a thing. Canelo gots the sketchiest scorecards out there of any active fighter.

Had a f#cking draw on one card to f#cking Floyd ffs.

Had one card 10-2 vs GGG the first time when most everyone thought GGG won.

And those are just the two extremes there are others, but I dont have any desire to continue this conversation so bye Felicia cuz you too f#cking annoying man.
                    That’s cool whatever... But your the one using TWO examples to make EVERY fight Canelo in now “Robberies” before fights are even signed??? Damn tell you what I take Kov/Canelo goes 12. Sht in fact give me 6:1 odds I’ll drop a few $100’s on Kov.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm Widdit! View Post
                      Floyd always does that. Just like Pernick for Maidana. Moretti the wisest in the game, gave Canelo 4 rounds. So how is it hard to believe 2 other swing rounds? Biased criteria isnt something exclusive to Floyd or Canelo. Swing rounds are important in showing variance between judges. Like Lara vs Canelo. Name any other fighter that caught Lara’s Cuban style on the retreat smashing his body.
                      Floyd looked VERY worried when the Maidana 1 cards were being read.

Comment

Working...
                      X