Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you guys think Pacquiao is on a par with Duran?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
    You are f___en kiddy me right!

Rocky Marciano total fights 49.
    Wins 49.
    Wins by KO-43.
    Losses-0.
    Marciano fought Archie Moore, Jersey Joe Walcott, Joe Louis, Ezzard Charles.

What was Floyds 50th win? MMA guy who never boxed in this life! Floyd has 27 KO's. That fight doesn't count in my book. The last time he fought a real boxer was in 2015.

Hey Floyd fight WBO: Terence Crawford, IBF: Errol Spence Jr.,
    WBA: Manny Pacquiao or WBC: Shawn Porter! You get a break from Thurman due to his hand surgery.

Or move up to 154 with no catch weight or just stay retired.
    Cut it out, rocky marciano is NO WHERE NEAR T.B.E. you named 4 fighters out of that 49 T.B.E. beat MORE fighters than rocky. You want T.B.E. to fight all the champions now at 43 years old Damn, THAT's how great he is that you dudes resort to that.

Comment

• Originally posted by HandsofIron View Post
      No, Pacquiao will never be on par with Duran, no one will. Duran is in a league of his own, he's simply the best to ever lace them up.
      T.B.E. whops him.

Manny outpoints duran too.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
        I agree Duran would beat him. He was tough smart could throw any punch in the book. He had very good hand speed. Had one of the best inside games in history. Vastly underrated defense. He was born to fight. Manny is an an agressive fighter not a defense first guy.
        WTF you think duran was?!?! duran was slow too so WFT are you talking about?!?!

Comment

• Originally posted by THC View Post
          Kamikaze pilot (after hearing his admiral pimp out the day's suicide mission): Are you out of your fcuking mind?
          No, I am well in sync. You dudes just "Don't Know Shet Bout Boxing" overrating these old rock'em sock'em fighters from the past.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
            duran aint that high on the list. Most of those lists or full of shet by media members that rank him that high too.
            As someone who saw a good portion of Duran's career I disagree with you strongly.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              As someone who saw a good portion of Duran's career I disagree with you strongly.
              Did you see his opponents?

Comment

Did you see his opponents?
                From 1979 on yes I did. Keep in mind the sport was much bigger at that time and the pool of quality fighters was deeper. Guys you surely wouldn't know.

I am fine if you disagree.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                  Huh? He beat prime Barrera, Morales and JMM. 3 x boxing legends!
                  Barrera had already been beaten by Junior Jones twice and Eric Morales - he was NOT in his prime. Morales was coming off of a LOSS and the Marquez wins are controversial @ best and happened above Marquez' optimal fighting weight..

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                  And Duran barely beat SRL and was stopped by him later.
                  Didn't Pacquiao get KO'ed by a nobody and completely put to sleep by JMM?

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                  Now, get your ignorant a55 out of here.
                  YDKSAB, Genius...
                  Last edited by Nay_Sayer; 09-26-2019, 09:37 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
                    You are f___en kiddy me right!

Rocky Marciano total fights 49.
                    Wins 49.
                    Wins by KO-43.
                    Losses-0.
                    Marciano fought Archie Moore, Jersey Joe Walcott, Joe Louis, Ezzard Charles.
                    Moore was and old LHW, Walcott was *39* years old, Louis was the very definition of washed up, Charles turned pro @ *middleweight* and was coming off of back-to-back losses to Nino Valdes and Harold Johnson..

Comment

WTF you think duran was?!?! duran was slow too so WFT are you talking about?!?!
                      I'm talking about an aggressive fighter slightly smaller than Duran trying to fight Duran. It's the wrong strategy to beat him. Duran can possibly be outboxed but not out fought by a fighter his own size. Other than the DeJesus fight Duran has taken care of business against fighters of a comparable size. Duran's inside game is multiple levels above Pacquiaos. He's just too smart and too physical for Pacquiao. Marquez who is a very good fighter gave Pacquiao all kinds of problems and Marquez as good as he was is not on Duran's level.

Comment

Working...
                      X