Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you guys think Pacquiao is on a par with Duran?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duran all day Pac better then Duran HA some of you guys need to get off the drugs

Comment

• Originally posted by BKM- View Post
      You convinced me. I mean how heartwarming, your story brought me to tears there.

Tears of laughter, but still heartwarming.
      I'm glad I could take you out of that fog your are living under even if just for a brief moment. Thanks for the reply.

Comment

• Originally posted by BKM- View Post
        You can never redeem yourself from a loss of that magnitude, it's literally the worst loss in the history of the sport and damaged boxing for decades. The titles he won later had nothing to do with this.

The only thing he could have done to redeem himself was rematch SRL asap and win dominantly but he didn't do that did he? Of course not, he wasn't man enough, his prime went down the toilet soon after as he had zero discipline so he couldn't stay at that level and get a rematch, instead took nearly a decade for a rematch and he lost that too. So of course you ignored this.

If Pac and Duran ever fought in some alternate universe, Roberto would get extremely frustrated by punches landing everywhere on his thick head and he would just do what he does best: Quit.

Your only point in this thread is that a duran in his early 20s was better than a teenage malnourished Pacquiao. Good job, what a strong argument. Everything else is in Manny's favor, big wins, longevity, heart, head to head matchups etc.

Yes because he is on a higher level as a fighter, legend and human being.
        Please dude, if there was any fight that damaged boxing's reputation and credibility, it was that overpriced, anti-climatic MayPac dud. Nobody gives a rat's ass about Duran-Leonard II except haters and trolls. And regardless of what you think of the 2nd fight, the fact is, Duran holds a W over Leonard.

And you need brush up on your reading comprehension. I'm not talking about Duran's age, I'm comparing Duran & Pac as contenders with 20 plus fights into their careers. Pac lost to a bum, Duran lost to a P.R. Great that he later avenged.

On a higher level as a "fighter, legend and human being," how do you figure? By crying and whining that his shoulder hurt after he lost to Mayweather thus soiling the fight? Give me a break, Pacquaio didn't get the job done, simple as that.

Comment

Working...
        X