Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carl Froch says Earth is flat and 'whole planet has been sold lie'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the earth is being destroyed by the current rulers, arguing its shape is a waste of time, we use gps to find a local store
    Last edited by uppercut510; 09-25-2019, 11:31 AM.

Comment

• humans do not have the technology to fly outside of earths atmosphere.

if they did you would have clear images from earth 3,000 miles outside of it. that would show with definitive proof what the shape of the earth is. right now no one knows and they are speculating.

Comment

• Originally posted by BangEM View Post
        I didn't know IBM and Steve Jobs worked for NASA.

We learn new things everyday. LMAO.
        Given you're foreign I'll just explain and forgo the bull****tery this time.

Steve didn't invent a single piece of hardware to invent the smartphone. The smartphone is a new assemble or configuration of already proven tech produced by the US federal government. NASA, US Navy, US Air Force, DARPA, so on.

That's NASA tech in your pocket.

If I make a car right now, build the frame, and body, and put a Jaguar engine in it would it make sense for me to talk **** about not trusting Jaguar? It's a bit ironic innit?

Comment

• Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          I tent to agree with you that the man on the moon was fake. If we could do that way back then with all the advancements we have made we should be able to do it again now easy as pie but yet we can't do it today.
          Yep, exactly. All the technological advancements we've made over the past fifty years yet suddenly nobody is interested in going to the moon anymore. It was Cold War propaganda, nothing more.

Comment

• Originally posted by dannnnn View Post
            Yep, exactly. All the technological advancements we've made over the past fifty years yet suddenly nobody is interested in going to the moon anymore. It was Cold War propaganda, nothing more.
            That’s not how it works. The funding from the Cold War compared to today isn’t justified. Even the classified industrial metals to create the ships weren’t commercially available material. We’re talking special alloys for various forms of cosmic radiation. So it’s not like a competitive country could reverse engineer the spacecrafts. At the microscopic and commercial level the micro processor works have different types of technologies.

The problem is people thinking it was easy to land on the moon. They had to prep years of simulation piloting in rigorous forms aside from the manufacturing of the technology. The USA was heavy on this with funding.
            Last edited by Thuglife Nelo; 09-25-2019, 12:37 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by dannnnn View Post
              Don't you think putting rovers on Mars is a lot more interesting?

Comment

• The earth is actually like a coin, flip it and it’s either heads or tails!

Are we on the heads or tails side?

Comment

• Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
                  Well if you ever want to make a flat earther realise it’s ridiculous, then tell them my explanation:

Say if you’re in UK and take a fight to Japan, you will fly east to get there. Then if you take a flight from Japan to USA, you will fly east over the pacific. If you then take a flight from USA back to UK, You will fly east over the Atlantic.

So to fly that entire journey, you will always go eastbound. That wouldn’t be possible if the earth was flat, surely?

Although im sure they have some theory for that..
                  Oh for sure. See, there's this line of mountains going all around the border of the square, which keeps all of the water in. Kinda like the edges of a plate keeping in the gravy. And see, when you get to the edge, you hit this portal, and this portal teleports you back to the other side, just like it were a circle. But without being a circle, ya feel me?

- probably something that BangEM said

Comment

• There's an old adage. If the world were flat cats would have knocked everything off the edge by now.

Comment

• Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
                      Flat earthers are the funniest/dumbest/most paranoid people on the planet
                      paranoid jews are worse

i am related to people who think everyone is out to get them

they steal napkins

Comment

Working...
                      X