Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who the hell did Kovalev Beat?!?!?! Resume is crap!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who the hell did Kovalev Beat?!?!?! Resume is crap!

Like honestly.Looking at his resume its a total bum fiest. Hopkins was ready to go out he was 50 years old!!!

He beat every black dude except 1/2 black Ward

Comment

He’s 1-1 with Ward...so there’s that anyway

Comment

Who did Kovalev not beat at LHW who was willing to actually step in with him?

Comment

He beat everyone besides Stevenson, who wouldn’t fight him. But it was an incredibly weak era for light heavyweights.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
            He beat everyone besides Stevenson, who wouldn’t fight him. But it was an incredibly weak era for light heavyweights.
            Stop making up stories bro. Kovalev not once but twice pulled out of purse bids with Stevenson. Damn you don’t have to be like the majority of these dude here and lie about facts because of personal opinions about fighters personal lives or whatever outside the ring. Be an example bro you’re better than that I believe in you.

Comment

Originally posted by The Problem View Post
              Like honestly.Looking at his resume its a total bum fiest. Hopkins was ready to go out he was 50 years old!!!
              He’s skilled he’s white and he’s a puncher. So no matter what he gets a bit overrated and passes for his behaviors outside of the ring which I personally don’t care about but if the media is going to criticize other (black) fighters than fair is fair.

Comment

Stevenson left HBO to avoid fighting Kovalev. The reason the purse bid didn’t work is the same reason why the WBC usually doesn’t rank other champions. It was a dispute over the purse split. Stevenson is normally entitled to a 75-25 split as the champion. They couldn’t come to an agreement on a number that actually worked.

Originally posted by Mrsantiago View Post
                Stop making up stories bro. Kovalev not once but twice pulled out of purse bids with Stevenson. Damn you don’t have to be like the majority of these dude here and lie about facts because of personal opinions about fighters personal lives or whatever outside the ring. Be an example bro you’re better than that I believe in you.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
                  He’s 1-1 with Ward...so there’s that anyway
                  He is ? Because last I check he was 0-2 against ward but they must of overturned the decision recently. Wow I didn’t know that. Thanks for the update.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
                    Stevenson left HBO to avoid fighting Kovalev. The reason the purse bid didn’t work is the same reason why the WBC usually doesn’t rank other champions. It was a dispute over the purse split. Stevenson is normally entitled to a 75-25 split as the champion. They couldn’t come to an agreement on a number that actually worked.
                    Actually that’s not why Stevenson left HBO.
                    Also that’s not what happened during the purse bids bro come on man do a little research don’t make up alternative facts like the president.

Comment

Working...
                    X