Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo on De La Hoya: He Says Things That He Should Not Say

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo on De La Hoya: He Says Things That He Should Not Say

Sal "Canelo" lvarez is standing firm on his position that he's not interested in a third meeting with middleweight rival Gennady Golovkin. In a recent interview with the Los Angeles Times, Canelo's promoter Oscar De La Hoya of Golden Boy Promotions had guaranteed that a third meeting with Golovkin would take place in May or September of 2020.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Can’t make Nelo do *****

Comment

hes not wrong. sober oscar is shy and mellow. nuff said.

Comment

Poor old fishnets, if Canelo decides he doesn’t need Oscar. DAZN will turn off that coke tap

Comment

Originally posted by Plick647 View Post
          hes not wrong. sober oscar is shy and mellow. nuff said.
          And he has some sort of anxiety. I remember years ago, I saw on TV someone explaining why Oscar would tire late in fights and it was because his anxiety would tense him up and take away his energy.

Comment

I think [Golovkin] should take these challenges in his career, but he has not taken any risks.
            Canelo is right.

I think Kovalev will give Canelo a harder fight than GGG also. So I agree with Canelo that DLH should not overlook Kovalev and talking about fights of 2020.

Kovalev is not a showcase fight, he’s a guy that can hand Canelo a loss, and a really bad one...like a stoppage loss. From 168 to 175 out of the top 20 best from those two weight classes, i’d put Kovalev as a top 3 fighter. Kovalev is not a showcase fight like Steve Rolls, or a helpless smaller guy going up in weight like Kell Brook. Legit power, size, and good resume. Sure he’s soft to the body, but you gotta get close to get to his body. As we don’t know how Canelo will react if he gets tagged while trying to dig into Kovalev’s body.

Comment

LMFAO !! I know right?!

Comment

... ODLH made Canelo what he actually is now!... he carefully guided his career and protected him like hell...

... now, poor old ODLH is going to be fired by the ginger... OK...

Comment

Honestly don't know why he keeps Oscar around. He's a big enough name to hire his own people and start promoting his own events

Comment

The relationship between Oscar and Saul seems a bit rocky. On his other statement I agree, he is taking some risk while GGG isn't taking big risks after the Canelo fights.

Comment

Working...
                    X