Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Just How Dangerous Is The Kovalev Fight For Canelo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
    So you're really dumb enough to think I would bet against Spence? Stfu you absolute human waste of space.

Take my bet so you can get the F outta here with your 4th account
    By KO??? Porter has PROVEN he has a granite chin?

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      wow, that sure was a shlthead post

tell us how dangerous Derevy is for Golovkin
      It was a truthful post pal and if Derevy dont beat a elderly GGG then all he ever was is a overhyped bum.
      GGG was done a few years ago yet the likes of Jacobs and Clenelo still lost and needed cheating judges when they would have ko'd him if they were any good. Now is Canelo a proven drug cheat or not? A lot of redballs nuthuggers on here are in denial.

Comment

So you're really dumb enough to think I would bet against Spence? Stfu you absolute human waste of space.

When has Porter EVER been KTFO??? Or even dropped? Ok punk!

I’ll take Gvozdyk over UNDEFEATED Beterbiev by TKO?

Now what punk???

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
          We weren't asking these kind of questions when the younger Lomachenko fought the older Rigo! When Spence fought Mikey, the bigger man (Spence) got all the hate! Canelo is the one moving up 2 weight classes! His opponent is coming off a KO win too! He's not asking for a catch-weight like De La Hoya vs. Hopkins or Pacquiao vs. De La Hoya! So why is Canelo getting so much hate?
          He isn't getting hate (that's just the interpretation of his fans with his balls in their mouth) the fact is Canelo is fighting an old decrepit Kovalev that has been Ko'd many times last 7 fights and is a cherry pick. He would get massive respect if he had picked any of the other champions like Beterbiev but he is too Chicken even with his drugs.

Comment

Also I said BY TKO! If Spence wins by decision YOU win! Jack ass! Tiny Miley Garcia lasted 12??? How is that NOT a fair bet?

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
              We weren't asking these kind of questions when the younger Lomachenko fought the older Rigo! When Spence fought Mikey, the bigger man (Spence) got all the hate! Canelo is the one moving up 2 weight classes! His opponent is coming off a KO win too! He's not asking for a catch-weight like De La Hoya vs. Hopkins or Pacquiao vs. De La Hoya! So why is Canelo getting so much hate?
              Very good point!

I think the thing here is GGG fanboys vs Canelo fanboys, they will try to discredit their opposing rival by anymeans.

If you ask me honestly I like both fighters, both are great fighters and both are already HoF'ers. I think GGG won the first fight and I think Canelo won the second fight, should a 3rd fight happen? I'd watch it but at this point in time I just don't see an older GGG beating Canelo, still I'd like a 3rd to settle the score.

About the kovalev fight? it's a great fight! not an awesome fight nor a super fight, still a very good fight.

Kovalev is not the same anymore, has body problems, not the krusher he used to be, still a LHW Champ, with a great coach, heavy handed and very skilled.

A MW moving up to fight him at the full 175 is remarkable, anyone saying this is a cherry pick is just a hater, so don't pay attention to that.
              Last edited by batista84; 09-20-2019, 10:38 AM. Reason: Typo

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
                fry boy, get the fries or your fired .
                Do you ever talk boxing? I get ZERO insight from you? In fact I lose brain cells reading your comments. At the rate you post I’m going to be full RTARD like you in a few weeks

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                  By KO??? Porter has PROVEN he has a granite chin?
                  Oh, so now you're changing the goal post? Par for the course

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                    Also I said BY TKO! If Spence wins by decision YOU win! Jack ass! Tiny Miley Garcia lasted 12??? How is that NOT a fair bet?
                    Ok, so 3 x responses to the same post?

How old are you? I'm really asking to determine how I treat you.

Comment

Krusher can box, has a very good jab, killing power and height and reach advantage, Canelo has proven to have a granitr chin at 160, if he takes krusher power in the first rounds he will probably take krusher down or win enough rounds to get a close win or a draw to extort more money from the fans.

Comment

Working...
                      X