Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Just How Dangerous Is The Kovalev Fight For Canelo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vada testing anyone?

Comment

I think the best version of Kovalev beats the best version of Canelo (so far - I don't think Canelo has peaked yet).

Both great fighters, but Kov had a big size advantage.

However, with the current versions of both fighters, I think the smart money is on Canelo. It's nice to see Kov getting a fat paycheck to end his career. After getting robbed against Ward, he deserves it.

Comment

We weren't asking these kind of questions when the younger Lomachenko fought the older Rigo! When Spence fought Mikey, the bigger man (Spence) got all the hate! Canelo is the one moving up 2 weight classes! His opponent is coming off a KO win too! He's not asking for a catch-weight like De La Hoya vs. Hopkins or Pacquiao vs. De La Hoya! So why is Canelo getting so much hate?

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          wow, that sure was a shlthead post

tell us how dangerous Derevy is for Golovkin
          Better yet compare how many CHAMPIONSHIP fights Sergiy as won vs. Kovalov...

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
            We weren't asking these kind of questions when the younger Lomachenko fought the older Rigo! When Spence fought Mikey, the bigger man (Spence) got all the hate! Canelo is the one moving up 2 weight classes! His opponent is coming off a KO win too! He's not asking for a catch-weight like De La Hoya vs. Hopkins or Pacquiao vs. De La Hoya! So why is Canelo getting so much hate?
            Because GGG fans are HYPOCRITES!!!

Even RTARDS tell GGG fans they are FKN RTARDED!
            Last edited by Shadoww702; 09-20-2019, 07:59 AM.

Comment

I'm a Canelo fan but I think he's a fool for taking this fight. He should just beat on Borat again and send him BACK to Mercy Hospital's ER.

4:1 or even better??? I'm betting Kovalov.

Comment

Originally posted by MagikLair View Post
                Is seems the most common view is. Canelo is a terrific body puncher.. Kovalev is soft when it comes to the body. There are questions as to how well Kovalev takes care of his body. I.e. alcohol

It's also not good to hear Kovalev saying would have retired it didn't last fight.

But should be interesting.. Canelo by KO
                I'll take that bet? $200 says he doesn't. I would take odds but you got by KO. So $200 or more....

Comment

It’s an interesting fight. Just how much is left of Kovalev? We all know he’s not the same fighter he was 3 years ago, but he’s also matured as one. I’ve noticed how he’s not the aggressive, seek and destroy fighter who depends solely on his vaunting Power. He’s much more balanced and experience, and meshes what’s left of his physical abilities with his experience. He’s been competing at a championship level for so long. Canelo is definitely an excellent fighter but what’s gonna happen to him at 175 pounds? He’s jumping up 15 pounds. Against Fielding he looked dominant but that’s a distorted win because Fielding is a lesser opponent and probably didn’t want to fight on anyways. Will Canelo maintain his power at 175? Will he slow down? Will he be able to take the power at that weight from a naturally bigger man? He’s had problems with his stamina in the past; will he gas out even more with the added pounds of muscle? Lots of interesting questions that will answered come fight night.

Comment

I do agree that there is some danger in this fight but you can't say that this is the same Kovalev that embarrassed Bhop over 12 rounds. That version would have his way with PEDnelo

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                      I'm a Canelo fan but I think he's a fool for taking this fight. He should just beat on Borat again and send him BACK to Mercy Hospital's ER.

4:1 or even better??? I'm betting Kovalov.
                      I'll bet that Canelo wins a decision on the cards whether he really wins or not. If I win, I just want you to leave this website forever. If you win, I'll give you all my points. Deal?

Comment

Working...
                      X