Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren Admits Fury's Cuts Could Delay Wilder Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good. Wilder can fight Andy Ruiz to unify ALL the belts instead.

Comment

50 quid cash money with anyone.
      I say fury won’t fight wilder next, who wants it?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        Good. Wilder can fight Andy Ruiz to unify ALL the belts instead.
        Why fight Ruiz?

Comment

Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
          Fury is a bum that almost got exposed in the 12rd!!! Otto was almost the WBC mayan champion!
          LOL that's funny. He nearly got exposed as what in the 12th?

Comment

Originally posted by micky1971 View Post
            50 quid cash money with anyone.
            I say fury won’t fight wilder next, who wants it?
            I'll take that bet. Better pay up. I will pay I am a man of my word unlike welshes around here. So I guess we'll have to use exchange rate dollars to pounds too.

Comment

That was a good scrap. Wallin needs a good conditioning coach to maximise his power, increase both his strength and stamina. In the meantime, if wilder gets by Ortiz, he should unify with Ruiz (if Joshua wins there is no way Hearn will put him in with wilder unless wilder signs over his career to dazn.)

Comment

I repeated the exact same thing earlier. I said that the Wilder/Fury rematch could be potentially and possibly postponed due to those multiple cuts sustained by Tyson Fury. It'll probably take anywhere between 6-12 weeks for each of those cuts to heal. However,it all depends on the size of them.

Comment

In other news team USA Basketball cam in 7th place and was showboating against Poland??? And Spain won it all...

Comment

Feb. 22 is more than 5 months away. He'll be fine. The question is will Wilder be ready for Feb. 22 less than 3 months after rematching Ortiz. I think Wilder-Fury II is a better fit for March or April.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
                      I thought Fury did himself proud. Wallin was better than advertised and Fury donated a few pints for playing around early. He's a proper fighting man what ever else you say about him. He's goofy in an English way, but it sells. It smoothes his edges and makes him likeable, instead of big and dangerous.
                      lol only if you are a diehard Fury-fan. He chose Wallin because he was no threat. Fighting isn't just about winning. It's about fighting credible opposition. Only decent fighter he has fought in 3 years is Wilder and he ran from the rematch. Not really a fighter by this evidence

Fury got the cuts he deserved. A real fighter like Wilder or AJ will become unified champ now.

Comment

Working...
                      X