Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren Admits Fury's Cuts Could Delay Wilder Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think this opens the door for Wilder to fight Ruiz when he beats Joshua again, without having to pay step aside money to Fury

Comment

That would be great if Fury is not around. Hopefully there will be an undisputed heavyweight champion of the world early next year. Winner of Wilder/Ortiz vs winner of Ruiz/AJ. I am sure boxing will f**k it up as usual though.

Comment

AJ will not give the IBF belt away. And unification won't ***** the mandatory if Wilder takes a voluntary. So AJ does Pulev. AJ won't pass up Usyk at Wembly. Meanwhile, Wilder has Ortiz, Fury and unavoidably Whyte. I would love to see AJ v Wilder winter 2020 but it will be Whyte or Fury for the undisputed.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
          No ****.

Wilder gonna fight Ruiz.
          Wilder vs AJ, warm up stay busy fight for wilder, while he waits for fury.

Comment

Fury should never have put himself in danger by fighting someone in the top 60.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
              LOL that's funny. He nearly got exposed as what in the 12th?
              As a p.o.s without his peds!!! He's only decent when he's roided up!

Comment

Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
                As a p.o.s without his peds!!! He's only decent when he's roided up!
                Yet without his peds he beat Wilder. Whats that saying about Wilder?

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
                  Yet without his peds he beat Wilder. Whats that saying about Wilder?
                  You're a moron! Fury was on peds.. Which is why his engine was way better vs Wilder than vs wallin. Wilder will decapitate this fool in February! If Fury ducks.. He will get left out in the cold!

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
                    I'll take that bet. Better pay up. I will pay I am a man of my word unlike welshes around here. So I guess we'll have to use exchange rate dollars to pounds too.
                    It’s “welchers” and I don’t car care if it’s pounds, ounces, dollars or fackin bhaat!!! Just gimme my money when I call it. You’re on.

Comment

Originally posted by micky1971 View Post
                      It’s “welchers” and I don’t car care if it’s pounds, ounces, dollars or fackin bhaat!!! Just gimme my money when I call it. You’re on.
                      Welshes was tongue in cheek. But ok its a bet

Comment

Working...
                      X