Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No catchweight or rehydration clauses for Kovalev. Canelo haters can suck it.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
    Is this Canelo enforced, or the IBF enforced, I dont know ?
    How is IBF relevant to WBO title fight? Don't try to hide from the truth.

Comment

• Originally posted by mick1303 View Post
      How is IBF relevant to WBO title fight? Don't try to hide from the truth.
      Ahh ok , I didnt know if IBF was involved I dont give a fck about the titles thing, but if Canelo enforced it I dont like it he should have gone with 175 and no restrictions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        Why are your dragging in other arguments? You talk about internet fans while using classic internet fan tactics.

Rehydration is an important subject and I'd like to think we can look for the facts (which haven't been released as far as I can tell) without people trying to suppress discussion about rehydration.
        - -Facts are negligible in the tabloid media, antisocial media era.

185 lb wt limit at Sat 8 AM weigh in, and then off to the races.

Dunno if the fighters volunteer their ring wts, but I'd guessestimate Canelo 187 and Kov 193, meaning this an old school heavywt brawl beyond the capacity of panty twists to understand.

Comment

• Originally posted by lieutenant View Post
          Here, you can hear it straight from Kovalev's mouth.

He took off his chain, removed his shorts and made weight in less than 6 minutes. Hardly the signs of anyone struggling to make weight. In fact he probably ate a meal before the weigh in like he did for the Eleider Alvarez 2 fight.
          You are a gullible fool if you think he hydrates 5lbs. The fact that you don't understand how ****** that sounds only reinforces it.
          Here's a shocker for you; people in this world aren't always honest.

Comment

• Epic L

Comment

• we know what and who OP is sucking.punk.

Comment

• oP sucking now lol

Comment

• More Fake News from a diva worshiper!
                  What's the world coming to?

Comment

• Kovalev's main problem here isn't going to be any rehydration clause- which is the standard 10 lbs he's used to due to holding the IBF belt.

Kovalev's main problem is the war he just went thru with Yarde only 10 weeks ago.

You don't turn around that fast at ANY age, nevermind past 35.

This will be a stoppage by Canelo and the irony is that I think that with a month and a half off instead of just 1 week (assuming an 8 week camp) Kovalev might have stopped Saul.

Comment

• Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
                      Dunno if the fighters volunteer their ring wts, but I'd guessestimate Canelo 187 and Kov 193, meaning this an old school heavywt brawl beyond the capacity of panty twists to understand.
                      Canelo is draining 13lbs of water for the weigh in? Canelo looks practically the same any other week this year, looks like he just added 5lbs more muscle since Chavez Jr. Keep in mind Canelo didn’t have to drain for this fight. They say the scales were off, therefore Canelo weighed 173.5?

Comment

Working...
                      X