Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No catchweight or rehydration clauses for Kovalev. Canelo haters can suck it.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bump......

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
      Bump......
      HAHAHA.

SO appropriate.

Comment

well, this is awkward...

Comment

Originally posted by lieutenant View Post
          Straight from Kovalev's mouth, he weighed 180lbs on fight night in the 2nd Eleider fight.
          So, tell me that story again about Kovalev being 180 on fight night, even though he just failed to weight in at 175 on the first try...

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
          well, this is awkward...
          Amazing to me that people had that much faith in Canelo to actually believe there wouldn't be a rehydration clause. Have they been paying any attention at all?...

Comment

of course there is a rehydration clause. There always is an * in a canelo fight. When will you people learn that his 'greatness' is manufactured. Hope old man Kovalev KOs this clown.

Comment

Did anybody actually believe there wouldn't be something, especially a rehydration clause.

Comment

What an L this was.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  So, tell me that story again about Kovalev being 180 on fight night, even though he just failed to weight in at 175 on the first try...
                  Here, you can hear it straight from Kovalev's mouth.

He took off his chain, removed his shorts and made weight in less than 6 minutes. Hardly the signs of anyone struggling to make weight. In fact he probably ate a meal before the weigh in like he did for the Eleider Alvarez 2 fight.

"Sergey has known since the first Ward fight that he was doing something wrong [in training]," Duva said. "It took him until this camp to do what I wanted him to do, which was to bring in Buddy and Teddy. Sergey ate [on Friday] before the weigh-in. He didn't dehydrate one ounce. He was in great shape."

Comment

Fking idiot...really thought that Canelo wasn't going to try to have an advantage. Fanboy stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
                      Fking idiot...really thought that Canelo wasn't going to try to have an advantage. Fanboy stuff
                      Is this Canelo enforced, or the IBF enforced, I dont know ?

Comment

Working...
                      X