Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just watched and scored Parker-Ruiz Jr. for the very first time...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
    I felt like almost every round was close and could go either way until the last few.
    Lol ok dude

I was gonna mess with you but it just isn't worth my time

Comment

Andy's fannies swear he busted up Parker from pillar to post.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
        I recall I had Ruiz winning but it was close and I'm not gonna go back and watch that crap. Remember the ref letting Parker grab all night.
        Parker did tie up in close a fair bit, but the ref - who was from Fat Yankistan - had very little to do that night.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
          Andy's fannies swear he busted up Parker from pillar to post.
          I suppose as the last three rounds were Ruiz's strongest then it gives that lasting impression... but for all I've heard about this fight, I expected them to throw more than 2 punches a round or whatever the **** it was.

After I finished watching it, I reminisced with friends about the excitement of John Ruiz vs. Hasim Rahman.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            Yikes, I could have warned you not to put yourself though that. That fight got a good bit of hype, then completely shat the bed.
            He turned it round well, though, Ruiz, didn't he? Ruiz. He turned it round well, yeah? He turned it round well.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
              I suppose as the last three rounds were Ruiz's strongest then it gives that lasting impression... but for all I've heard about this fight, I expected them to throw more than 2 punches a round or whatever the **** it was.

After I finished watching it, I reminisced with friends about the excitement of John Ruiz vs. Hasim Rahman.
              Andy's fannies are fake as fu ck.

Comment

What annoys me about Parker is how readily he accepts defeat.

"Strewth, yeah, I lost that one, sport. Ah well, never mind, back to me barbie, eh?"
                You make him sound Australian, needs more kiwi bro.

"Sucks eh cuz, oh will neva mind brew, back to the dick for a few Tuis from the chilly bin eh?"

Comment

I hate Ruiz cause he beat the shiiit out of AJ
                  Fixed it for you bro.

Next time just get to the point.

Comment

I forget exactly how I scored it but the pattern seems very similar , it not the same, to me. I thought Parker edged it and I the more I’ve seen Ruiz the more I do think the Joshua fight was a fluke. That’s not because he’s not capable, because he clearly is, but historically there is no evidence of him really having that “Mexican warrior” about him. I’m starting to believe the “lucky punch” that Joshua has been talking about

Comment

Aussies don't talk like that and he's a New Zealander anyway.

Comment

Working...
                      X