No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: I Still Want Joshua Fight If He Loses Ruiz Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    It's an actual fact that people with usernames containing, "facts", "logic", and "truth" are the worst bullshytters on the forum.
    Seeing that is like a warning that you're about to read something worthless.
    Yes, I've noticed that! Thanks Foxx

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
      Yeah Joshua ducked Wilder, hid behind all those career high offers to Wilder including already signed contracts. Wilder turned down 120 million. You can pretend that didnt happen but to keep up your narrative you have to pretend that.

And ofcourse he wanted the IMMEDIATE rematch against a half fit Fury. The better Fury gets the worse it will be for Wilder. Thats the career of a PBC fighter, pick them at their weakest like real spineless fairies.
      Dude, it's proof. Once the Fury fight happened Wilder had lost interest in fighting Anthony Joshua.

Tyson Fury and Deontay Wilder had a very huge score to settle due to their controversial and disputed Draw in December of 2018. However, it was first thing first.

Since AJ refused to fight Wilder in the same calendar year as he fought Tyson Fury. Also, as Fury was willing to step up to the plate to do something that Joshua had refused to do, then that was why Wilder chose Tyson Fury over Anthony Joshua to begin with.

Unlike Joshua, Fury really wanted the fight as they were able to close the deal very quickly. While AJ did not.

So the last thing that Wilder wanted was for another merry go round of marathon negotiations through DAZN that would have led to nowhere from Team Joshua and Matchroom. Especially after agreeing to all of their terms and conditions.

Comment

aj fans are really hurt lmaoooooo look at them

Comment

Originally posted by makaveli1875 View Post
          Do you think by constantly repeating this 120 million BS people will believe it . Post a link to a credible source detailing this 120 million offer that was turned down and people might take it seriously. Truth is either AJ is shyt scared of Wilder and wanted his fans to fight him instead
          even if there was a 120mil contract aj would have lost to ruiz which would have ruined the wilder fight, and why are they so worried about another mans pockets? Wilder is doing just fine, they are scrambling and repeating the same things to save face for their hero being embarrassed by a guy whos diet is snicker bars and milk!

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
            Every time Wilder mentions Joshua's name I can't help but remember that he turned down a 12 million then 20, 50 and finally a $120 million dollar offer to fight Joshua and still refused.

I really wish he would just shut up, move on, beat up Ortiz and then fight Fury. I doubt that he thinks Joshua will lose but instead he's hedging just in-case he loses to Fury so that he can get back that monster payday with Joshua.

In any case....Wilder picked Ortiz and he should promote that fight and stop riding the Ruiz vs Josha coat tails.
            You cant be this slow.. Did they offer Wilder $120mill to fight AJ? Or $120mill to fight 4 people on DAZN.. do you know what 120÷4 equals? Now tell me what they offered Wilder vs AJ....

Comment

Working...
            X