Comments Thread For: Wilder: I Still Want Joshua Fight If He Loses Ruiz Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wilder is a ****ing moron

Comment

LMAO. He knows that’s the only way he can make big money, lol.

Ruiz is about to make everything Wilder has made in his career combined in one fight. I’m sure Wilder is kicking himself in the nut about the missed opportunity. If he gets beat by Fury next year, it’s over.

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
        LMAO. He knows that’s the only way he can make big money, lol.

Ruiz is about to make everything Wilder has made in his career combined in one fight. I’m sure Wilder is kicking himself in the nut about the missed opportunity. If he gets beat by Fury next year, it’s over.
        BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I gotta give it to AJ fans they are loyal.

Okay so at first Wilder is a ducking coward BUT NOW that he is calling AJ out BY NAME now he is begging for a payday.

So if you dont fight him you are a COWARD but if you say you want to fight him you are begging.....

BAWAWAWAAWAWAHAHAHAHAHA

YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHYT UP!!!

If you dont take a SHYT contract you are ducking BUT if you sign it and want a reasonable deal then you need to HONOR the contract....

GEEEEEEZZZZZ USSSSS!!!

So AJ gets to get all the money, pick the venues, time and rematches

BWAWAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

GTFOHWTBS!!!!

Comment

I get why he'd want it. When people doubt you, you want to show them, "I was better than this guy all along."
          AJ fans get squirmy around this subject because the only thing that scares them more than AJ losing is losing to Wilder.

Comment

Wilder is WBC Champion.. Unifications ***** mandatories.. So if Wilder wants to fight Ruiz next.. Pulev can step aside!

Comment

That's it! There you have it! Wilder is calling AJ out again. So let's see what happens. Deontay wants the fight and always wanted the fight and would have taken the fight had it not been for Tyson Fury who made him lose focus on Anthony Joshua.

This year Wilder's sole goal and purpose was to avenge the Tyson Fury draw with an immediate return bout first. However, both Joshua and Fury did him dirty by making him step aside and having him twist in the wind for an entire calendar year which was was the reason why neither fight happened this year.

Comment

######Thirst

Comment

Originally posted by mawoodhouse View Post
                  Whoever wins between Joshua and Ruiz is gonna be tied down with back to back mandatories in Pulev and possibly Usyk, so you can forget either of them against Wilder in 2020, possibly 2021 if they keep winning.
                  style wise, I doubt if either get past Usyk.

Comment

Wider should have taken the 120million but instead ducked AJ.

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                    That's it! There you have it! Wilder is calling AJ out again. So let's see what happens. Deontay wants the fight and always wanted the fight and would have taken the fight had it not been for Tyson Fury who made him lose focus on Anthony Joshua.

This year Wilder's sole goal and purpose was to avenge the Tyson Fury draw with an immediate return bout first. However, both Joshua and Fury did him dirty by making him step aside and having him twist in the wind for an entire calendar year which was was the reason why neither fight happened this year.

Comment

Ruiz is giving back the belts and Pulev isn't stepping aside for anyone.

Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
                      Wilder is WBC Champion.. Unifications ***** mandatories.. So if Wilder wants to fight Ruiz next.. Pulev can step aside!

Comment

Working...
                      X