Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Barry Hearn 'Slightly Disappointed' With Lomachenko, Explains

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
    Lmao!

Based on what? Beating some cans? Just stop it
    If you know you know

When the fight happens, get your popcorn ready and a side of crow to eat!

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
      I don't like making excuses, but I have come to this conclusion via 'Observing Lomachenko's fights' and being unaffected by large sections of the boxing community, who most likely line up to buy the new iPhone every-time a new one is released 'Like lemmings'.

'It is clear to me that people are suffering from sensationalism when it comes to Lomachenko, he is just a fighter who is hot right now' Which is going to have a effect on Lemmings.

People use the EXCUSE of him being out weighed by his opponents, because they know he is not good enough 'Nobody was making these excuses for Floyd Mayweather or Manny Pacquiao' whbyo where routinely fighting opponents who out weighed them by 10-20+ pounds on the night of the fight.
      Nonsense. He's been p4p no.1 for over two years now. He's obviously the real deal, not just some shiny new toy. And in case you didn't notice, Loma had been giving up height and reach in almost all of his fights after moving up to 130+lbs.

Comment

Still need to watch the fight

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
          If you know you know

When the fight happens, get your popcorn ready and a side of crow to eat!
          I once thought I was going to bag Britney Spears one day and that didn't happen either lol

Comment

Originally posted by apollocreed View Post
            Same here. I’m a fan of Loma, his achievements already are outstanding, but he’s not one of the GOAT’s.
            Would the likes of Duran, Chavez, even Moseley and De la Hoya at lightweight go twelve rounds with Campbell? I doubt it.
            OK he’s not a true lightweight, but look at his face after fighting Pedraza, who also used to fight at super feather.
            He was badly marked up, and Campbell marked him up too.
            No doubt Loma has yet to enter the same rarified air as Durán. He’s (Durán) a top 10 ATG and arguably the best lightweight in the history of the sport but take another glance at his boxrec. He went the distance (10 rounders) with several guys who weren’t ranked in the top 5 of the division at the time in a weight class where he was naturally bigger. No boxer has ever steamrolled through all their opponents, too many people are grading Loma on a curve.

Comment

Working...
            X