Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andy ruiz insane 30th birthday blowout; naked sushi girl, lingerie waitresses,

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All I've seen this guy do since he won is talk shyt, buy cars and haciendas, and party.

What kind of grown ass man celebrates his birthday like that anyway. You'd think the guy has turned 16, not 30.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
      Gotta say I feel kinda bad for the sushi girl, she has to lie there demeaned like a worthless piece of meat covered in food all night for money while people walk around partying and enjoying themselves.
      It's not slavery. She could work somewhere else. She chooses to let her body be objectified and have men grabbing her **** or puss lips whenever they want

Comment

Originally posted by hmc87 View Post
        It's not slavery. She could work somewhere else. She chooses to let her body be objectified and have men grabbing her **** or puss lips whenever they want
        Yeah man, and I'm in favour of freedom of choice. But damn, that has to be a ***tty experience.

Comment

Yeah man, and I'm in favour of freedom of choice. But damn, that has to be a ***tty experience.
          I'd bet she must like something about it. Otherwise what's the point?

Comment

Right which lets you know she has no self respect choosing money over being demeaned.

Comment

Gotta say I feel kinda bad for the sushi girl, she has to lie there demeaned like a worthless piece of meat covered in food all night for money while people walk around partying and enjoying themselves.
              Fucc her! The biitch don't gotta be there! She can easily go get a real job like most self respected women.
              But hoes like her have no class and they'll do anything for an easy dollar so if she don't care about her self respect then why should anyone else??
              So quit acting like a little Punk and a simp!
              You the type of fool women in general walk all over and treat like shet cause you soft as fucc and you'll bow down to the woman your with... She'll cheat on your ass with a guy like me and spend your money on me!
              So in reality I'll be playing both of you! 😆🤣
              FACTS!

Comment

Confused as to why he's demeaning himself to hang out with youtubers who will abandon him at the drop of a hat

Comment

Originally posted by Tyistall View Post
                  Partying and not training. Yep, the second fight will look like Lewis vs Rahman II. This guy is still on his victory lap.
                  I said a week back, I'm concerned.

Don't be. She probably works for Jenny Sushe (that's her primary business) and we saw how she operates with fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyistall View Post
                    Partying and not training. Yep, the second fight will look like Lewis vs Rahman II. This guy is still on his victory lap.
                    Lol he didn't train for the first fight

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
                      Confused as to why he's demeaning himself to hang out with youtubers who will abandon him at the drop of a hat
                      Its genius. Hes not doing it for the youtubers hes doing it for the exposer to the millions upon millions of followers they have. That type of global exposure is priceless. If these influncers say like Ruiz their sheep will like Ruiz

Comment

Working...
                      X