Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andy ruiz insane 30th birthday blowout; naked sushi girl, lingerie waitresses,

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andy ruiz insane 30th birthday blowout; naked sushi girl, lingerie waitresses,

AND LOGAN & JAKE PAUL.

What an inspiration to all hard working family men.

Andy gotta stay humble .
    I asked him for an autograph and he handed me a dollar without even acknowledging me ?

Lucky I was able to sneak past his security in the first place I guess ?

Comment

If I'd just earned $7 Mill, with another 10 coming... I reckon that's how my party would go down.

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
        Andy gotta stay humble .
        I asked him for an autograph and he handed me a dollar without even acknowledging me ?

Lucky I was able to sneak past his security in the first place I guess ?
        was he drunk ?

Comment

Partying and not training. Yep, the second fight will look like Lewis vs Rahman II. This guy is still on his victory lap.

Comment

Gotta say I feel kinda bad for the sushi girl, she has to lie there demeaned like a worthless piece of meat covered in food all night for money while people walk around partying and enjoying themselves.
            Last edited by Weebler I; 08-26-2019, 07:59 AM.

Comment

This dude is going to get an embarrassing boxing lesson. Expect to see Andy tasting the canvas several times with Joshua refusing to attempt finishing him. Best example would probably be Mayweather vs Corrales.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                Gotta say I feel kinda bad for the sushi girl, she has to lie there demeaned like a worthless piece of meat covered in food all night for money while people walk around partying and enjoying themselves.
                Don't. She shouldn't have taken the money. She can get up and go to a normal job like the rest of us.
                Last edited by Mister Wolf; 08-26-2019, 08:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                  Another beta cuck orbiter speaks.

Comment

Wow, I might be changing my pick. Can’t believe he isn’t humble anymore. If he loses the rematch then people would point at little things like this.

Comment

Working...
                    X