No announcement yet.

Andy ruiz insane 30th birthday blowout; naked sushi girl, lingerie waitresses,

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
    Wow, I might be changing my pick. Can’t believe he isn’t humble anymore. If he loses the rematch then people would point at little things like this.
    Dont think he was ever humble, it was just a facade. Like how Joshua has been putting on the nice clean image when it's clear he can actually be very vicious.

Hopefully Joshua sees this and it motivates him further to avenge his loss to fat boy.

Fat Andy is showing his true colours now

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
      Dont think he was ever humble, it was just a facade. Like how Joshua has been putting on the nice clean image when it's clear he can actually be very vicious.

Hopefully Joshua sees this and it motivates him further to avenge his loss to fat boy.

Fat Andy is showing his true colours now
      Am not going to lie, I was taken in by Ruiz’s humble appearance prior to the fight. What am seeing now is like a 180. I actually think he is motivating Joshua. It’s like these boxers never learn from the past/previous generations. Not so long ago Rahman is a good reference point for Ruiz.

Doesn’t he have like 5 kids? I mean he was taking about not being able to feed them before the June 1st fight, and now this? #Stayhumble 😂

Comment

Classy....

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          Am not going to lie, I was taken in by Ruiz’s humble appearance prior to the fight. What am seeing now is like a 180. I actually think he is motivating Joshua. It’s like these boxers never learn from the past/previous generations. Not so long ago Rahman is a good reference point for Ruiz.

Doesn’t he have like 5 kids? I mean he was taking about not being able to feed them before the June 1st fight, and now this? #Stayhumble 😂
          Well he was doing a sob story on the Joe Rogan podcast about barely getting by and literally a second later he admits he has a high-end Porche before he got the fight with AJ.

The dude is fake

Comment

Lol Pulev wasn't invited...

Comment

Real talk.... that's pretty gross.

I mean the idea is baller and everything, but actually having someone just chill there naked while you eat off them? Fuck no, man.

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
                Andy gotta stay humble .
                I asked him for an autograph and he handed me a dollar without even acknowledging me ?

Lucky I was able to sneak past his security in the first place I guess ?

that's actually f#cking hysterical . sucks to have it happen to you but

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                  Gotta say I feel kinda bad for the sushi girl, she has to lie there demeaned like a worthless piece of meat covered in food all night for money while people walk around partying and enjoying themselves.
                  Captain Saveahoe

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
                    Andy gotta stay humble .
                    I asked him for an autograph and he handed me a dollar without even acknowledging me ?
                    Lol maybe he had a stash of dollars with his signature on them but he ran out and was down to regular ones at that point.

Comment

Thread reeks of jealousy

Comment

Working...
                      X