No announcement yet.

Andy ruiz insane 30th birthday blowout; naked sushi girl, lingerie waitresses,

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Szef View Post
    All I've seen this guy do since he won is talk shyt, buy cars and haciendas, and party.

What kind of grown ass man celebrates his birthday like that anyway. You'd think the guy has turned 16, not 30.
    It's exposure and a tax write off. As far as I know, Andy doesn't even drink lol.

But he's got a bunch of youtube "celebrities" there who likely don't know who TF Ruiz is posting snaps and videos to youtube. Probably something that was planned out by Haymon TBH. Not really Andy's style, but again...exposure lol It's appealing to that subhuman youtube/social media demographic. They just love throwing cash at nothing.

Comment

it must be a sad birthday when you don't have music in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
        Its genius. Hes not doing it for the youtubers hes doing it for the exposer to the millions upon millions of followers they have. That type of global exposure is priceless. If these influncers say like Ruiz their sheep will like Ruiz
        Exactly brits ain’t the brightest bunch though

Comment

Lmao pathetic Brits really pathetic...”he’s changed as a person I’ll root for Aj now” as if you knew him him personally and weren’t rooting from Aj already. This is how we know y’all are emotionally attached to these fighters which is why y’all say dumb**** usually.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
            was he drunk ?
            Sarcasm bro.

Comment

A side Snickers Andy just won the lottery and he’s enjoying his money.
              We’ll see if he can stay hungry after two life changing paydays.

Comment

Lol at the fake outrage. The fights not until December and people are already saying he won’t be prepared lol. Like people expect him to have a 3 month training camp.

Comment

Aint that Sue She ?

Comment

If I was Ruiz I be knocking Tall Russians out in sparring right now

Comment

You clowns read too much into every little thing lol

Name me one fighter who after earning a nice payday didn’t treat themselves especially on their bday???

Doesn’t exist.

Comment

Working...
                      X