Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergey Kovalev Survives Scare, Knocks Anthony Yarde Out in 11th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
    As much as I have always enjoyed the Krusher's wins, Yarde - who is not in Canelo's league for sure - had him almost out of there at one point.

Kovalev just can't take it to the body. Hats off to him, though, for having regained control after that round - and what a great knockout jab!
    Canelo is so overrated though, also how many times have you seen Kovalev downed by a body shot? I'll answer it for you, never. That's a myth. Canelo also has such average power, look at his KO wins, nothing special there. Canelo can't handle a jab and has only ok stamina and footwork, can't get inside that well. He really isn't in with much of a shot against a non-drained Kovalev

Comment

• Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
      This bullchit of no sparring and minimal road work showed in last nights fight
      - -Roadwork only works for natural runners and only then under ideal conditions that most fighters don't grow up in or have access to, and how many fights canceled from running injuries?

In short, most fighters ain't natural runners any more than runners being natural fighters, however you make a good case of being a rare combo of out of date stuuuupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoloShot View Post
        Canelo is so overrated thoughv
        - -Bolo shots are for clown shows and can't pop a soap bubble.

Since you don't give Canelo's current rating and failed to provide your ranking, you just beating at soap bubbles hoping to get lucky one day.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
          >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

... bigjavi, dear...

... at the moment the fight started, the were about 45 posters who predicted that Kova will win by KO... now they are 66...

Comment

• Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post

Since you don't give Canelo's current rating and failed to provide your ranking, you just beating at soap bubbles hoping to get lucky one day.
            He's still easily top 10 p4p, probably top 5, was I supposed to rank him? You're very salty clearly. What a dumb comment, a bolo shot is not completely useless hence why it's now considered one of the many punches that one can use in their arsenal. As for popping soap bubbles... tf are you talking about you spastic? I know what I'm seeing, you clearly don't. Just overall one hell of a dumb response.

Comment

He's still easily top 10 p4p, probably top 5, was I supposed to rank him? You're very salty clearly. What a dumb comment, a bolo shot is not completely useless hence why it's now considered one of the many punches that one can use in their arsenal. As for popping soap bubbles... tf are you talking about you spastic? I know what I'm seeing, you clearly don't. Just overall one hell of a dumb response.
              - -I tailor my response to the level of the respondent.

Comment

So does your mother but I don’t see her giving her ranking
                By the way , I did get lucky , it was with your momma

How’s that for ranking and rating azzhole
                I don’t need to explain Fugh all to some biatch by the name of queensbury , who’s far from ruling chit

Stick your head out of your azz and you just might get it all by your lonesome self

Comment

- -I tailor my response to the level of the respondent.
                  No you sound reta.rded and clueless no matter what.

Comment

• Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
                    So does your mother but I don’t see her giving her ranking
                    By the way , I did get lucky , it was with your momma

How’s that for ranking and rating azzhole
                    I don’t need to explain Fugh all to some biatch by the name of queensbury , who’s far from ruling chit

Stick your head out of your azz and you just might get it all by your lonesome self
                    He's as dumb as they come and he excuses how stupid he is by saying he comments to the level of the respondent, despite me not responding to him initially.

Comment

He's as dumb as they come and he excuses how stupid he is by saying he comments to the level of the respondent, despite me not responding to him initially.

Just one of the many around here

Comment

Working...
                      X