Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: If I Were Canelo - I Would Tell Golovkin To Screw Himself!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum: If I Were Canelo - I Would Tell Golovkin To Screw Himself!

Top Rank CEO Bob Arum is fully supporting the position of middleweight champion Saul "Canelo" Alvarez, who refuses to take part in a trilogy bout with Gennady Golovkin. Canelo and Golovkin fought to a controversial draw back in September of 2017 at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. A year later at the same venue, Canelo won a close twelve round majority decision over Golovkin.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Oh. I thought it was Canelo who stepped over the line.

Comment

Trying to rack my brain when this has happened before...

Unified champ fights challenger, challenger gets gift draw, challenger, challengers promoter and challengers fans claim they are above giving the champion a rematch.

Then after he does, many consider that to also be too close to call, with a SD win and the champ is refused to get a rematch without jumping through hoops and getting the belts that the new champ just keeps on dropping to avoid fighting anyone.

Like...if we changed the fighters names I’m sure people would feel different.

Comment

Didn't think the day would ever come but for once I agree with this idiot

Comment

Arum has been a ****stain for almost 50 years now and would sell his child’s liver for a few quid.
          He detests any fighter not signed to him.
          The man is evil

Comment

'Interesting' take from Mr Arum as per..

Comment

Arum the slime ball must have something to gain or is hoping to gain by sleazing up to Clenelo.
              Also he is giving the ginger a pass on his failed drug test.
              How dare GGG call out a drug cheat. GGG is so mean to do that lol. This is pathetic and embarrassing by this over the hill grease ball!

Comment

so there you go..a guy with no real skin in this game is telling us that canelo should/has every right to tell golovkin to fock off....huh! what a shocker!

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
                  Arum has been a ****stain for almost 50 years now and would sell his child’s liver for a few quid.
                  He detests any fighter not signed to him.
                  The man is evil
                  He’s no different from any other promoter. They’re all scum.

First thing I thought of when I read this headline was “who does Arum have at 160-168 that he wants to butter Canelo up for?” Bob always has an ulterior motive. That’s why he’s been able to be a **** stain for 50+ years. He’s always thinking a few steps ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                    so there you go..a guy with no real skin in this game is telling us that canelo should/has every right to tell golovkin to fock off....huh! what a shocker!
                    Yeah, one of the biggest and most powerful promoters in boxing has “no skin in the game” lmao. It’s basically his game!

Comment

Working...
                    X