Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: If I Were Canelo - I Would Tell Golovkin To Screw Himself!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
    He’s no different from any other promoter. They’re all scum.

First thing I thought of when I read this headline was “who does Arum have at 160-168 that he wants to butter Canelo up for?” Bob always has an ulterior motive. That’s why he’s been able to be a **** stain for 50+ years. He’s always thinking a few steps ahead.
    so what names did you come up with?

Comment

Pure garbage. Lil G had every right to attack clenelo. Had he not taken the fight he would've been labeled stupid to miss that payday. I hope the damaged kovalev loses this upcoming fight.

Comment

Yeah, one of the biggest and most powerful promoters in boxing has “no skin in the game” lmao. It’s basically his game!
        MW is not his game...just like WW is not his game either..

logically...tell me...what did golovkin do to canelo, in the ring, that would make canelo scared of him?

you dont have a logical answer because lil g did nothing to canelo to suggest canelo would be scared...its called logic....if golovkin beat canelo up a bit id agree with you...he didnt...in fact it was the other way around....one guy left crying with a puffed up face

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
          MW is not his game...just like WW is not his game either..

logically...tell me...what did golovkin do to canelo, in the ring, that would make canelo scared of him?

you dont have a logical answer because lil g did nothing to canelo to suggest canelo would be scared...its called logic....if golovkin beat canelo up a bit id agree with you...he didnt...in fact it was the other way around....one guy left crying with a puffed up face
          Beat him.

Now your turn. logically...tell me...what did Canelo do to Golovkin, in the ring, that would make canelo scared of him? Made his face red? Gotta try harder than that. One guy is calling for the fight, and the other is literally trying to jump two divisions to hide from him. It’s JCCjr all over again.

Comment

so what names did you come up with?
            Zurdo is a pretty obvious one.

Comment

Zurdo is a pretty obvious one.
              ok...theres one...which is possible....but even that fight could still happen if canelo fought golovkin next year or this year.....its not like zurdo is 34.....

again...what did golovkin do to canelo in the ring so bad that canelo would be scared of golovkin?

Comment

Criticising a drug cheat to their face is unconscionable but taking them to hurt your opponent is fine

Comment

ok...theres one...which is possible....but even that fight could still happen if canelo fought golovkin next year or this year.....its not like zurdo is 34.....

again...what did golovkin do to canelo in the ring so bad that canelo would be scared of golovkin?
                  I answered you. Look above.

And Zurdo won’t make 168 forever. He already tested out 175 last fight before coming back down.

Comment

Originally posted by GlassJoey View Post
                    Criticising a drug cheat to their face is unconscionable but taking them to hurt your opponent is fine
                    Of course !!!

Comment

Well said. GGG should forget about PEDnelo. That is enough, stop begging...

Comment

Working...
                      X