Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people act like Ruiz has right to decide venue?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    He absolutely has a say in where he defends his belts. He said he wasn't going to UK, and guess what, he's not.

This should be simple to understand
    i know it should be but dont get pissy im just asking questions

but to clarify ruiz picked saudi arabia ?

Comment

He absolutely has a say in where he defends his belts. He said he wasn't going to UK, and guess what, he's not.

This should be simple to understand
      That doesnt mean Hearn and Joshua could not of demanded he go to the UK. That doesnt prove that Ruiz has some say in the contract. It sounds very much like Ruiz and the Deontay Ruiz fans dont want it in Saudi either but its been announced. So just how much of a say DOES he have?

Comment

Originally posted by Split Decision View Post
        i know it should be but dont get pissy im just asking questions

but to clarify ruiz picked saudi arabia ?
        Sorry to get pissy, I just have a low tolerance for stupidity. As you admit, this should be easy to understand, yet you're asking questions. What part of "I'm not going to UK" versus "the fight is going to be in Saudi Arabia" are you failing to comprehend?

Or, are you considering the fact that Eddie conceded Cardiff as a location, and negotiated the venue with Ruiz, as a victory of some sorts?

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          you are a british pretending to be american, and you'll be just as guilty as eddie hearn when his 250 lb fighter goes out htere with a 6 oz glove on dbol and kills a man.
          That doesn't even make sense,you proved my point.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
            That doesnt mean Hearn and Joshua could not of demanded he go to the UK. That doesnt prove that Ruiz has some say in the contract. It sounds very much like Ruiz and the Deontay Ruiz fans dont want it in Saudi either but its been announced. So just how much of a say DOES he have?
            Spin it how you want. You guys have been telling us for weeks that the fight would be in Cardiff.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
              And YOU the one who said they were going to take Andy to court if he didn't fight in london! That was real bright
              That's lie,.If I collected all the lies around and I could turn them into dollars,im a rich man.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
                He has the belts
                But he signed the rematch clause before he had the belts, and the terms he agreed to were conditional on him winning.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  you are a british pretending to be american, and you'll be just as guilty as eddie hearn when his 250 lb fighter goes out htere with a 6 oz glove on dbol and kills a man.
                  You're are talking like an idiot now.

A boxing glove with steel horseshoes sewed into the lining is obviously going to weigh more than 6 oz.

Comment

Sorry to get pissy, I just have a low tolerance for stupidity. As you admit, this should be easy to understand, yet you're asking questions. What part of "I'm not going to UK" versus "the fight is going to be in Saudi Arabia" are you failing to comprehend?

Or, are you considering the fact that Eddie conceded Cardiff as a location, and negotiated the venue with Ruiz, as a victory of some sorts?
                    That's a possibility, and I'm sure Hearn would like people, especially AJ's UK fans, to believe it.

But the $50million license fee offered by the Saudi venue is the real reason the fight landed there instead of Cardiff, imo.
                    Last edited by kafkod; 08-13-2019, 10:24 AM.

Comment

Spin it how you want. You guys have been telling us for weeks that the fight would be in Cardiff.
                      We said it would be where Hearn or Joshua said it would be. They never confirmed anywhere but strong suggestion from Hearn was it looking like Cardiff. Now the way Ruiz and the Deontay Ruiz fans on here are acting it sounds like that Saudi Arabia was not anything to do with Team Ruiz either.

You guys demanded neutral, and when you get neutral you are Still not happy and demand America. We get these same stupid games from PBC fighters and their drooling moronic fans all the time.

Comment

Working...
                      X