Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people act like Ruiz has right to decide venue?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
    We said it would be where Hearn or Joshua said it would be. They never confirmed anywhere but strong suggestion from Hearn was it looking like Cardiff. Now the way Ruiz and the Deontay Ruiz fans on here are acting it sounds like that Saudi Arabia was not anything to do with Team Ruiz either.

You guys demanded neutral, and when you get neutral you are Still not happy and demand America. We get these same stupid games from PBC fighters and their drooling moronic fans all the time.
    We had Brits making threads that I the fight had already been confirmed for Cardiff. "That fat Mexican will show up when and where we tell him to" is what some of you guys told us. Joshua wanted Cardiff. Hearn wanted Cardiff.

Andy said no UK.

The fight is not in UK.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
      You're are talking like an idiot now.

A boxing glove with steel horseshoes sewed into the lining is obviously going to weigh more than 6 oz.

that's fair!

but he was on DBol so it's not like he's goign to get tired holding his gloves up.

Comment

i thought it was understood that hearn and aj had dibs on location? aj wanted the us and hearn wanted the uk, then they picked a neutral location but ruiz wants more money being in Saudi arabia

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
          That's a possibility, and I'm sure Hearn would like people, especially AJ's UK fans, to believe it.

But the $50million license fee offered by the Saudi venue is the real reason the fight landed there instead of Cardiff, imo.
          I don't think Ruiz would have gone to Cardiff regardless

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
            That doesn't even make sense,you proved my point.

what part's not making sense, lad?

you're a british hooligan

you're supporting eddie hearn as he tries to get a man killed. this isn't corking a baseball bat, son. it's letting a guy take anabolic steroids and tamper with boxing gloves. several men have died in the last month in boxing rings. eddie and the BBBoC are doing this for money. andy ruiz, nor any other fighter who isn't truly desperate, will not be going to corrupt f#cking england to fight for a world title at HW. that ship has sailed!

this fight is not going to happen next. not evn f#cking joshua was at the press conference. hearn claims to have partnered with a saudi company SPECIALIZING IN MARKETING with virtually no web presence whatsoever.

joshua is going to head back to a stadium in england, blow up like he man, and beat up a fringe contender. they may even resurrect dillian whyte's steroid riddled corpse from what should be a lifetime ban.

you're all going to jail when eddie hearn gets caught trying to help one of his boxers murder somebody.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              what part's not making sense, lad?

you're a british hooligan

you're supporting eddie hearn as he tries to get a man killed. this isn't corking a baseball bat, son. it's letting a guy take anabolic steroids and tamper with boxing gloves. several men have died in the last month in boxing rings. eddie and the BBBoC are doing this for money. andy ruiz, nor any other fighter who isn't truly desperate, will not be going to corrupt f#cking england to fight for a world title at HW. that ship has sailed!

this fight is not going to happen next. not evn f#cking joshua was at the press conference. hearn claims to have partnered with a saudi company SPECIALIZING IN MARKETING with virtually no web presence whatsoever.

joshua is going to head back to a stadium in england, blow up like he man, and beat up a fringe contender. they may even resurrect dillian whyte's steroid riddled corpse from what should be a lifetime ban.

you're all going to jail when eddie hearn gets caught trying to help one of his boxers murder somebody.
              Well the first part is already a lie , so you post the plot right there .

The rest is some bizarrely scripted gibberish from what looks like a teenager who has a lot of imagination.

I'm not wasting any time in this but I do like the part of us on a boxing forum going to jail this my friend is the most outlandish post on here so far since I've been on ....wow...good stuff though but take your meds . Ha

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
                Only Wilder fans cum Ruiz fan girls think the fat Mexican who signed his life away has a say. The funniest thing is that the loudest village idiots saying that are Americans and no one gives a shi...tt about what they think. They're inconsequential in the scheme of things.

Wilder and his fans have the same IQ. IQ so low, it's lower than their shoe sizes, lool.
                You going to look real silly if Ruiz drops & stops Aj again

Comment

Originally posted by M Bison View Post
                  He doesn't have the right, if he doesn't agree the terms he will get his ass sued off. If you don't want to meet the terms of your opponent then why sign the proposed contract terms? Obviously Ruiz thought he was going to lose, he won the lottery and found an AJ that was off the ball.

Anthony Joshua is the draw in all of this and we all know he doesn't want it to happen abroad because his 'fans' are a new breed who probably couldn't afford a trip abroad.

I think I made it clear with my thread, my point was why do these idiots think it should happen there?

Why would anyone want the fight to be in the UK? Um maybe because that is where the biggest attraction would be, 80-90 thousand stadium would be locked and loaded, you Yanks are living in the 60-80's your days where you ruled boxing is OVER! You guys don't even have a big PPV star.

Yes, now you will use Whyte as an example but you won't use the numerous dodgy sh** that has happened in America.
                  • Ward TKO'ing someone by lowblows
                  • Maidana refused to fight on the inside against Mayweather in the rematch
                  • Mayweather getting a TUE after he did it, clearly breaking the rules
                  • The vast list of US steroid cheaters

That isn't a valid reason when you signed a contractual agreement to a rematch and you're not the draw.

I dunno dude a lot of stupid Brits are saying Ruiz has a say, I guess they don't understand the contractual agreement he signed. If Ruiz was the draw then sure he would have the say but he simply isn't.
                  Damn, them americans are beating you guys left & right that it has you guys posting emotions

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                    You going to look real silly if Ruiz drops & stops Aj again
                    Ruiz would've to show up first. It looks like he's already having a mental breakdown by posting a picture of himself in front of a rolls royce whilst trying to impress those who're making 20x what he makes and claiming they're trying to scare him with references to God, lol. What has showing up to the rematch he signed got to do with scaring him and God?

Ruiz is leaving the ring in a coma in the rematch if he shows up.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                      How does suing Ruiz help the situation? Ruiz would eventually be stripped of all 4 belts and how long is it going to take for AJ to win them all back?
                      They can't sue, they fishing for excuses

Comment

Working...
                      X