No announcement yet.

Terence Crawford Confronted by Regis Prograis team

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
    Prograis always says he wants to fight the best, but now he is backing out. he can still fight and sue them afterwards if he doesn't get his money.
    That's if he believes he wins. This feels like avoiding the Taylor fight because the risk is not worth it for him. He also thought Baranchyk would beat Taylor, so that fight could've been a shocker to him.
    Would you work and not get paid at the end
    Would you go back and work again for free and maybe , only maybe sue and maybe get coin
    Thinking that judge would look at you a little crooked
    Just stating I don’t believe he’s avoiding Josh Taylor , I think his beef is with the wbss that all
    He entered the tourney voluntarily , so ducking is quite harsh imo
    But wtv

Comment

Prograis always says he wants to fight the best, but now he is backing out. he can still fight and sue them afterwards if he doesn't get his money.
      That's if he believes he wins. This feels like avoiding the Taylor fight because the risk is not worth it for him. He also thought Baranchyk would beat Taylor, so that fight could've been a shocker to him.
      Stop lying to posters. He said that he thought that Taylor would win, and who the **** would fight without getting paid and sue afterwards!!!???

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
        If Regis beats Taylor than his resume at 140 destroys Bud’s and it’s not even close.
        I would not say his resume "destroys" Buds or that its not close. Most of Regis's biggest wins were over guys Craw already beat(Indongo,Postal), but he would have had the best win at 40 between the 2 IF he had beat Tayler. That would not have been a sure thing though and now its not happening anyways. BTW I was leaning towards Regis after going back in forth, but it was no sure thing.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
          Would you work and not get paid at the end
          Would you go back and work again for free and maybe , only maybe sue and maybe get coin
          Thinking that judge would look at you a little crooked
          Just stating I don’t believe he’s avoiding Josh Taylor , I think his beef is with the wbss that all
          He entered the tourney voluntarily , so ducking is quite harsh imo
          But wtv
          Good points! I would be calling out Regis if there had not been MANY probs with many fighters already in tourney about getting paid. Anyways this really sucks because that was prob the best fight that could have realistically happened this year. Ive been going back and forth about who would win(leaning towards Regis), but now its gone. Boxing cant get out of its own way most of time. The greatest and most mismanaged sport in the world BY FAR.

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
            Good points! I would be calling out Regis if there had not been MANY probs with many fighters already in tourney about getting paid. Anyways this really sucks because that was prob the best fight that could have realistically happened this year. Ive been going back and forth about who would win(leaning towards Regis), but now its gone. Boxing cant get out of its own way most of time. The greatest and most mismanaged sport in the world BY FAR.

Just very aggravating , people shout ducking right away
            That term gets thrown around every fughin time anything happens when a fight I say called off
            Very easy fix here , get him his money and we play ball
            But no he’s ducking fughin Josh Taylor very well knowing who is in the tourney ahead of time

Comment

Who IS that. If he's legit on Regis' team they need to cut him cuz he seems stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
                Stop lying to posters. He said that he thought that Taylor would win, and who the **** would fight without getting paid and sue afterwards!!!???
                Not from what I recall. Look I'll search for some links, because from my memory he said Baranchyk would meet him in the finals.

I have no reason to lie as I always liked Prograis before this beesh ass stuff he is pulling now. I thought Prograis would beat Taylor too.
                But you are probably lying here so imma look it up

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
                  https://www.boxingscene.com/prograis...-final--133102

Maybe he changed his opinion. But this is what I heard him say and I never lied about it, so stfu now

Comment

Guy is ducking Taylor smh
                    This...

Taylor stops him IMO.

Comment

Running away from Josh Taylor and pretending they want to fight Crawford. Those kunts have no shame.

Comment

Working...
                      X