Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They all was at the Ramirez vs Hooker fight

Comment

Originally posted by Outlaw420 View Post
      Exactly. They talk so much **** knowing they ain't the one that has to get in the ring to back it up.
      That’s the thing, they are not the ones getting in there. They talk so much shit prior to fights, then if their fighter gets hurt they would be asking for respect etc

I was watching the chin checkers Jaidon Codrington last week against Allan green, prior to the fight Jaidon entourage said so many nasty things to Green and his family. Come fight night they were in the ring asking for the camera man not to film their boxer whilst he was laying there in a daze.

Like keep the same energy.

Comment

I see Leon in the cut in the black t and hat. He gives funny interviews

Comment

Originally posted by The3 View Post
          This is old.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
            If Regis beats Taylor than his resume at 140 destroys Bud’s and it’s not even close.
            Yeah probably. I wouldn't fancy his chances much if him and Crawford met though.

Unfortunately it doesn't look like we will see Taylor vs Prograis now.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
              Yeah probably. I wouldn't fancy his chances much if him and Crawford met though.

Unfortunately it doesn't look like we will see Taylor vs Prograis now.
              We probably still will. As much as Kalle has ****ed over the fighters this season, it sounds like the contracts are air tight. Taylor tried to get out of last round for this same reason and he didn’t have any luck. We’ve heard issues from Donaire too. Fight will likely happen, then Regis will sign a massive deal with Top Rank (if he chooses to stay at 140) or (PBC if he’s eyeing 147) or just the highest bidder.

Comment

We probably still will. As much as Kalle has ****ed over the fighters this season, it sounds like the contracts are air tight. Taylor tried to get out of last round for this same reason and he didn’t have any luck. We’ve heard issues from Donaire too. Fight will likely happen, then Regis will sign a massive deal with Top Rank (if he chooses to stay at 140) or (PBC if he’s eyeing 147) or just the highest bidder.
                Yeah hopefully mate. It's a great fight.

I've loved the WBSS, it's gave us some great match ups. I wonder if fighters will think twice now though about partaking in any future tournaments due to the payment problems that have arisen of late.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
                  Yeah hopefully mate. It's a great fight.

I've loved the WBSS, it's gave us some great match ups. I wonder if fighters will think twice now though about partaking in any future tournaments due to the payment problems that have arisen of late.
                  I ordered DAZN on launch day JUST for the wbss. I was huge into the first season (cruiserweight was amazing) but this season has been poorly organized start to finish. I was so excited when they announced bantamweight too.

Comment

If Regis beats Taylor than his resume at 140 destroys Bud’s and it’s not even close.
                    That's probably true but resume doesn't win fights...

Prograis a good fighter... but everyone can see Crawford is a special fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by cork View Post
                      That's probably true but resume doesn't win fights...

Prograis a good fighter... but everyone can see Crawford is a special fighter.
                      I’m not denying Crawford is a special fighter. I just think Regis would be rated a hell of a lot higher with a major promotion behind him. Probably be considered on some p4p lists

Comment

Working...
                      X