Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thurman: I Want Pacquiao Rematch, Our Fight Was a Draw!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
    You got whooped on, cuz.
    I wouldn't call that a whoopin'

Comment

Originally posted by Oregonian View Post
      ————-

How exactly does he sound like Khan “these days”?
      Prior to the fight he was undefeated, a legit belt holder and wasn’t running his mouth.

He lost a great fight. No shame in that and a rematch would be way better than any of Khan’s fight so how does he sound like Khan?
      Exactly. Dudes trippin'

Comment

Pac vs D Garcia or M Garcia. Porter fight doesn't make sense for him due to Porters fight style (similar to Jeff Horn). Just a bad matchup. Spence fight not s good matchup for Pac. Spence needs to move up to fight Canelo. That's a fight that makes sense for Spence. He's too big for Welters.

Comment

BOO-HOO!!! Now its Keith "Whine-Time" Thurman....B thankful u got your one and only ppv payday thanks to Pac and get back in line!! U said you were bigger, faster, stronger, and would ko and retire Pac - now ur begging for another bone by claiming a draw - wat a joke!!

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
            Far from it. Keith is right.
            Nah Pac is right when he said he beat floyd. Pac s not been given rematches when he's been so accommodating in past..But There's many more reasons why floyd should rematch Pac besides result of fight, so much controversy. I don't really want it though
            Last edited by hugh grant; 08-07-2019, 08:12 AM.

Comment

This fight wasn't even nearly as close as the judges had it. Boxingscene scorecards were correct.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                I wouldn't call that a whoopin'
                what do you call it then? a walk in the park?

Comment

Pac took that “0”! Best thing for Thurman is to get over it and move on.

Comment

I would like to see that rematch too but it will never happen. Thurman is only going to improve and get better the more he fights.

His inactivity is what hindered him in their first encounter. Even though his timing and conditioning was off from that twenty two months layoff, while recovering from his elbow surgery; However he still gave Pac one Hell of a fight and a very tough and difficult one too.

He even rocked and hurt Pac on several occasions. Had it not been for the knockdown in the first and the body punch which folded him in the tenth, he would have won that fight on the scorecards because he was winning both of those rounds.

Team Pacquiao thought that "One Time" would be a soft touch for them. They were not expecting that kind of tough fight from Keith, as Pac absorbed a lot of punishment and head trauma in that fight.

So I don't expect them to be fighting him again anytime soon or ever unless he wins another title.

Comment

• Pacquiao won 10-2. No more than 9-3

Comment

Working...
                      X