Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thurman: I Want Pacquiao Rematch, Our Fight Was a Draw!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    Good post.
    did you read his post?

he is saying thurman will not get a rematch and manny will likely fight the winner of spence vs porter. he's saying all the things that you were against. !!!!!!!!! my boy j, been up all night fighting a battle he cant win. !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by bronx7 View Post
      After the fight Thurman admitted Manny won with knockdown and then hurting him bad with body shot in 10th that had him running it was not a draw manny won sorry
      I had Keith edge it.

Comment

I had Keith edge it.
        Its funny Razor wants Thurmon to have a rematch , but his favorite fighter Jermall Charlo wont give Korobov one. And that fight was closer than Pacquaio and Thurmon. lol!

Comment

• Originally posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post
          Thurman saying it was a draw was him saying he's still at the elite level and he could insist on that to get other title opportunities other than the rematch with Manny.

He knows he got outhustled.

This is the perfect time for Thurman to face Crawford.
          I don't know about that, to me it looks like Thurman saying it was a draw means...he knows he lost because a draw is not possible lol.

Comment

I had Keith edge it.
            Can you list the 7 rounds you had Thurman winning? Lol.

Comment

• Keith, Keith, Keith.. You do know this is Pro boxing right?

This is the hurt business..

Who did more damage wins bruh..

Haven't you forgotten who got hurt more?

Last edited by Spoon23; 08-07-2019, 09:48 AM.

Comment

I had Keith edge it.
                People thought Pac beat Floyd. Some do anyway. Pac wont get rematch. BOxrec says Floyd won.

Comment

• Originally posted by JLC View Post
                  You know a mfer knows he lost when hes out here making a case for a DRAW
                  BWaHaahaaHA!!

Comment

• Originally posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post
                    Thurman has to fight Crawford and beat him to get that belt which Manny wants. Meanwhile Manny would face Spence in early 2020.

That's the only path Keith could take. I don't think he'll rematch Danny or face Ugas. They're not title fights.
                    I love that match-up. Both Thurman and Bud need this kind of fight. Keith would get huge respect for taking that kind of risk, but, at this point, its a guaranteed loss.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jim Tom View Post
                      He didn’t say this when he was still in pain. Interesting what healing does to people. Now that he isn’t swollen anymore he thinks it was a draw.
                      BWaHaahaHA!!

Comment

Working...
                      X