No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kownacki-Arreola FOX Telecast Peaked At 1,769,000 Viewers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paulf View Post
    The point once again flies right over your head. I really pray you’re trolling.

60mil/175hrs of content=Reality show production costs (340k per hour of content) for live sports drawing competitive numbers. Here on planet earth, that’s a great value.
    You're forgetting that 1.7 was PEAK numbers. The average was much lower. Getting under 1 mil viewers for the undercard fights should be really something to celebrate. You're also including the Fox sports 1 cards that are even lower numbers.

So it cost similar money to a reality show but got much less viewers. That's a good thing?

Stick to putting eyeliner on.
    Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 08-06-2019, 09:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
      What did I lie about you the one that said Brook v Porter did better than DSG v Porter and I showed you DSG v porter and Salka fights did better
      Lying again, your own link said the same numbers i did. You selected the average for the whole card, not the main event. Of course you knew that and ran off when called out on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        Lying again, your own link said the same numbers i did. You selected the average for the whole card, not the main event. Of course you knew that and ran off when called out on it.
        No you the one that used the average for one card and the peak on the other so I called you out on it and now you're trying to reverse it

The peak of Garcia v Porter was 690K

https://www.boxingscene.com/showtime...iewers--131719

Now you have to figure out numerical order

If you manage to crack it then we can move on

Comment

No you the one that used the average for one card and the peak on the other so I called you out on it and now you're trying to reverse it

The peak of Garcia v Porter was 690K

Now you have to figure out numerical order

If you manage to crack it then we can move on
          Do you like being exposed as a liar?

Here's my post:

How the **** am i lying?

"The fight did not generate as many viewers as expected, an average of 661,000 viewers"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shawn_...ook,_Bon%C3%A9

"Nielsen Media Research ratings released Tuesday revealed Showtime’s main event between Porter and Garcia drew a peak audience of 690,000. An average of 619,000 viewers watched their entire 12-round, 147-pound title fight."

As i said your claim Garcia is a much bigger draw than Crawford is BS. Right now Crawford is a bigger draw.

Both links clearly say AVERAGE. Brook-Porter clearly has an higher rating.
          Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 08-06-2019, 10:01 PM.

Comment

Do you like being exposed as a liar?

Here's my post:

Both links clearly say AVERAGE. Brook-Porter clearly has an higher rating.
            Sigh...

Garcia v Salka peaked 850K
            Garcia v Herrera 972K
            Garcia v Guerrero on Fox 2.5M
            Garcia v Thurman CBS 5M

Why are you trying to argue when you don't know what you're talking about

Comment

Sigh...

Garcia v Salka peaked 850K
              Garcia v Herrera 972K
              Garcia v Guerrero on Fox 2.5M
              Garcia v Thurman CBS 5M

Why are you trying to argue when you don't know what you're talking about
              So now you try and change the subject instead of acknowledging that you were wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
                PBC #1

Just wait until Canelo joins the team, the world is gonna shake.
                Man can you imagine Canelo on free tv?? Wow.....agreed. Canelo should join PBC.....dazn would be a much better place if it had struck a deal with haymon and dazn acted as another option for PBC

Comment

So now you try and change the subject instead of acknowledging that you were wrong.
                  690K people watched the Garcia v Porter fight now you post higher number for the porter fight

You can't so you're arguing for no reason I posted other fights for DSG now post the Crawford higher ratings on HBO or ESPN

Instead you want to argue about average vs peak just post the highest numbers you can find not the one that suits your narrative

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Hero View Post
                    I think what he is trying to say is that PBC is paying money to air while other companies like Golden Boy and Matchroom are getting paid to put on fights.
                    That’s why you’re in the red because you don’t know what you’re talking about

Comment

I post it 690K people watched the Garcia v Porter fight now you post higher number for the porter fight

You can't so you're arguing for no reason I posted other fights for DSG now post the Crawford higher ratings on HBO or ESPN

Instead you want to argue about average vs peak just post the highest numbers you can find not the one that suits your narrative
                      You're lying again. I never posted peak numbers vs average. Lies and deflection because you told me to compare Garcia-Porter to Brook-Porter and didn't get what you expected. I'm not doing **** for you, i did that yesterday and all i got from you is lies.

Comment

Working...
                      X