Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ruiz Dares Joshua: You Can Whoop Me in Tijuana? Prove It!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
    AJ talked big about fighting the rematch in the same place but it was just talk. The fight will be in the UK because AJ is not confident and wants the UK advantage. That comes with a typical bias UK ref and bias UK scoring. I hope Ruiz gets a fair fight but I doubt he will. The UK wants AJ back as champ.
    This is the truth. Aj wanting the fight in UK shows he doesnt have full confidence and I can understand that. But Joshua and his die hard fans acting like Joshua is the boss after that ass whooping, cmon son.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
      LOL "Im not going to the UK for corruption reasons, but i want it in Vegas or Mexico" . Cuz they play it by the book in those places lol.
      You act like Ruiz the challenger. The champ calls the shots right. Not your chump AJ, that took American by storm. Aj said he'd beat his ass in MX back it up chump, gracias

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
        What's the script ? You're making posts daily on here how A side Andy calls the shots so why is a script needed ? Ha
        Agreed, then you got no problem fighting in MX.....Right gracias

Comment

Quote:
          Originally Posted by REDEEMER View Post
          What's the script ? You're making posts daily on here how A side Andy calls the shots so why is a script needed ? Ha

The robot is malfunctioning.
          Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          The robot is malfunctioning.
          AJ or REDEEMER which one?

Comment

I would love to see Ruiz do it in front of 90k in Cardiff

Comment

Aj should be a man and do what he set out to do in America. But Ruiz should also be a man and honor the terms he agreed to even get the shot he got, Ruiz has no honor.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
                Aj should be a man and do what he set out to do in America. But Ruiz should also be a man and honor the terms he agreed to even get the shot he got, Ruiz has no honor.
                Honor and a Hearn contract never met. Flat fee, many option, low rate, side deal, no bid, and that's just what leaks.

Comment

Just get it done..ffs

Comment

Ruiz using his super stealthy ninja like sociological mind tricks & offer some free tacos should do the it.

Comment

Wilder ducked AJ and missed out on 120 million, get over it.
                      Originally posted by Corelone View Post
                      Honor and a Hearn contract never met. Flat fee, many option, low rate, side deal, no bid, and that's just what leaks.

Comment

Working...
                      X